All things Dundee FC

My cousin called Greg Stewart the most overrated player in the world. Discuss.

I've heard Rotherham have been sniffing around him. Could he be off before the "window slams shut"?

e2a - Stewart and not Mattys cousin before anyone gets smart!!

Edited by drs

I've heard Rotherham have been sniffing around him. Could he be off before the "window slams shut"?

e2a - Stewart and not Mattys cousin before anyone gets smart!!

I wouldnt be afraid of Rotherham, theyve nowhere near enough money to get him, but will bid £50k then claim they were close to signing him to keep the fans excited

TBH I think Stewart has struggled so far this season, Killie game apart. Even in the derby, he was having a bit of a nightmare until he pulled that goal out of nowhere.

Really need Loy and/or another striker to take the load off and open up more space for Stewart to exploit.

Riccardo Calder is a Dundee player until January then both party will look at extending it depending on the young mans progress on his time in Scotland.

Also hearing Paul Hartley is waiting to hear back from Stevie May regarding Dundee's loan offer, Both sheff wed and Dundee have managed to come to an agreement over a one year loan deal, the deal all hinges on the player himself making up his mind of what's the best move for him, but he has made it clear he wants to play every week and get as much game time as possible