All things Dundee FC

Am no worried fella but I don't think for a min yous are playing players 7 8 9 k a week

We are not paying anyone 789k a week but we can pay up to £15k a week for the right player.

Currently James mcpake and Scott Bain are our highest earners but don't listen to saints fans, it's not £9k its £8.5k per week for both. Constantly exaggerating and predicting our demise those farmers.

Even 4 k per week fella is extreme for dundee and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Roberts and The big Polish striker going this week might free up 3/4 k a week but Sheff wed are looking for a fee for Steve May

Edited by Wasps1

Even 4 k per week fella is extreme for dundee and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Roberts and The big Polish striker going this week might free up 3/4 k a week but Sheff wed are looking for a fee for Steve May

The fee might be a stumbling block. Hartley had a budget of £1million but chose to only spend about £150k and use the rest in wages. How much of that he's used will be key. We certainly would have £800k in the kitty. The yanks are oil rich and live throwing it about.

Roberts was on £4k a week which is awful when you see how bad he was but tankulic was only on £3k but there you go that's £7k free'd up already.

Thomson is injury prone why keep him waste of money !!

If he plays ten games a season his contract automatically gets extended by another year, so he always makes sure he manages to play those ten games a season, and he constantly turns down their offers of cancelling his contract.

PH should kick him into touch waste of money I wouldn't give him ten games

Its in the SPFL rules that team captains must be selected to play whenever fit. Thomsons hidden the Captains armband so nobody can take that from him.

Leader he's never on the fucken park . Total waste of money !!!

He's only on £8k so not too much.

I think he's worth it. Apparently he is fit to play every week but has a clause in his contract where he can pick his games. That's why we got him on such a modest wage. (Also wears a hibs t-shirt under his strip apparently)

Good deal for everyone for me.

If he plays ten games a season his contract automatically gets extended by another year, so he always makes sure he manages to play those ten games a season, and he constantly turns down their offers of cancelling his contract.

How many games does Rory Loy have to play?( I suspect he and Nicky Low have negotiated a joint amount of games between the two of them.)

How many games does Rory Loy have to play?( I suspect he and Nicky Low have negotiated a joint amount of games between the two of them.)

Not sure yet, I'd ask my ballboy m8 whos ITK but hes been sacked