All things Dundee FC

oh well I'd say that's some pretty poor signings we have made considering the amount of money we have just cleared off the wage bill in the last 4 days with the 3 boys being let go,

Again it doesn't look promising like, I'd think Hartley will still have funds to sign at least one more player if the maths are right.

Have you seen much of the two players like? Bit much to be writing them off already! And we may well have had to pay a good chunk of their contracts up so might not have freed up as much cash as you'd think. In fact, in regards to Ferry - I can't see how we could have not paid him a fair amount as it was not as if he was unprofessional like the other two.

Just had it confirmed that Stevie May will be a Dundee player by this time tomorrow, player will have his medical tomorrow afternoon then all the formalities and will be presented to the media early evening along with loanee Riccardo Calder from Aston Villa.

ITK IMHO

I'd just like to congratulate Dundee on their last-minute signing of Danny Swanson. Must admit that I'm gutted he's gone elsewhere, but it's always a positive thing to see quality players in this league.

This patter is soooo yesterday.