All things Dundee FC

too be fair on Hartley most past Dundee managers only win 2-24 use are a bottom 6 team unless use are in the old 1st div which use do ok :)

I assume you are ignoring last seasons league table dearest WaWa?

Even if you were correct, we are still comfortably ahead of the city's wee team this season so it begs the question, if Dundee FC are a bottom 6 team, what exactly does that make Utd? :)

too be fair on Hartley most past Dundee managers only win 2-24 use are a bottom 6 team unless use are in the old 1st div which use do ok :)

If you were to win your next two games and we were to lose both if ours, you'd still be behind our illustrious team of fodder.

But you won't and we won't and I fully expect a 10+ point gap to open up within a fortnight.

was trying to buy tickets for the hearts game online as im at work but it wont let me as its for season tickets holderrs and member only.. i am a season ticket holder though, is there a way to add this to the account so i can get a ticket?

You can do it but it's far easier to just phone mate.

I assume you are ignoring last seasons league table dearest WaWa?

Even if you were correct, we are still comfortably ahead of the city's wee team this season so it begs the question, if Dundee FC are a bottom 6 team, what exactly does that make Utd? :)

when was United last in bottom 6 most successful team apart from Celtic for being in top 6. And United are the wee team lol even you no that's no true mate come on now :)

last time I checked both team had the same amount of trophies Wawa , could you please confirm this ?

Thankfully both have only won 5 so you should be able to count that high

ok if you want count the challenge cup and old 1st div titles then ok but at a higher level United more successful :)

Scottish Prem titles- Dees-1 , DABS-1

Scottish cup- Dees-1 , DABS-2

League cup- Dees-3, DABS-2

Total Major Trophies- 5, 5.

Happy to help you Wawa :)

thanks mate a take back what a said then didn't check Dundee history the Internet didn't go back that far from when use last won anything :)

thanks mate a take back what a said then didn't check Dundee history the Internet didn't go back that far from when use last won anything :)

What sort of shite internet service do you have that can't access Wikipedia?

Oh, I see that was just your shite attempt at banter.

Edited by Ludo *1

Turns out its 5 wins in 24 games, worrying stuff.

So 1 win every five games, over the course of a season thats roughly 7 wins, less than what St Mirren managed last season.

Edited by RandomGuy.