All things Dundee FC

Let's keep playing the way we are then? Let's keep playing harkins, he dosnt keep it simple and in my opinion has been poor this season.

I'm also for playing down the wings rather than through the middle but Hartley seems to prefer the through the middle tactic.

Go quote a few members on here who slate Thomson and Ross for keeping it simple please.

What I'm saying is we have plenty of players at the moment who are "keeping it simple". Kevin Mcbride was a player who "kept it simple" and was slated for it. Curran was okay against Motherwell. Did he stand out and do enough to make you think "woah this kids something special" - no. Out on loan is the best place for him.

Guessing Riccardo Calder isn't starting tomorrow going by his Twitter.

Edit: he's deleted it. But it said @Riccardocalder1: Same old shit I don't get it

Ex girlfriend hasn't invited him to cineworld for a birthday event she's arranged on Facebook since August.

Mind when dundee beat killie 4-0 :lol: and you all thought you'd be in Europe next season :lol: and Greg Stewart wouos be the next big thing :lol: then you got slammed back down to earth a week later :lol: when's mr. Hartley getting the heave-ho lads?

Never heard of Greg Stewart wouos, so no.