All things Dundee FC

This does seem quite a bizarre signing but here's hoping that Captain Cardie has seen something in him other than his potential as a third-rate look-a-like (I also think he looks a little like Figo in his picture on the official website). 

And have you seen him since?

I have not.

I was picking up the Jim McAllister signed shirt on behalf of the P&B dees at the sponsors dinner and he was on the same table as I was.
As far as dates are concerned it was the day Scotland got horsed out of the Rugby World Cup semi final by Australia in the semis courtesy of the scumbag South African referee.

That is the full extent of my knowledge your honour!

8 hours ago, Thomohawk said:

Ach, jings, this is an absolute nightmare. I'd imagine this is how the woman feels when she walks into a party to see another burd in the same frock. 

I'll put my hands up and accept that I look like an impostor but is it possible to change your name on here? If so, suggestions on a postcard for the new one. 

D'oh 

49 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The clip on 1:45 of him attempting to kick a static corner flag, but missing it, did not fill me with confidence.

However, I have faith that Sir Neil will inspire him to double his career total this season. 

Seems a bit weird that he wasn't a trialist in any of the recent games though.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Time to invite Deefiant around for a 'chat' to iron out the misunderstanding.

A nice meal for smudger possibly.

Thank you.

The cat would sniff the fat blubber in the bowl and walk away in disgust.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Here he is in all his glory.

DEtEb3KXgAA_laY.jpg

Looks like a right nasty niggly fucker. That'll do for me. Thank you.

Somebody playing with Wiki already?

Sofien Moussa (Arabic: سفيان موسى‎‎; born 6 February 1988) is a Tunisian footballer who plays as a striker for Dundee F.C.

Moussa played for Norwegian club Tromsø[1] and Bulgarian club Lokomotiv Gorna Oryahovitsa.[2][3]

On 14 July 2017, Moussa signed a two year deal with Scottish Premiership side Dundee F.C. and will wear the number 9 shirt for the coming season.

Moussa has been compared to a fat Carlos Tevez and also a cross between Diego Costa and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofien_Moussa