All things Dundee FC

Dundee forum (Not the raving looney one that is Mad) saying we've signed Kevin Holt from QotS. Won't be announced till after their involvement in the play-offs though apparently. Think he was the signing that depended on us getting top 6 as I think he'll cost a development fee.

Going purely on yesterday's performance I wouldn't mind us signing the boy Carmichael from them. Looks a great wee player.

And remind me where Airdrie/Clydebank are these days?

It is funny though? Dundee giving it big licks after beating dabs 3-1 (reducing aggregate to 12-6) and shouting about finishing above them and being the big team. Then they prove that they are indeed pish and were lucky to finish top 6

Watching yesterday our priority has to be width - either wingers or wide midfielders.

Was discussing with the guys next to me yesterday - we all thought that Michael Gardyne could do a job - isn't his contract up with United at the end of this season?

Watching yesterday our priority has to be width - either wingers or wide midfielders.

Was discussing with the guys next to me yesterday - we all thought that Michael Gardyne could do a job - isn't his contract up with United at the end of this season?

No DAB's at Dens. Thank you.

Gardyne is fucking shite.

Totally forgot derby tickets went on sale yesterday like a total fucking dick. Is it still season ticket holders only this morning?

Did the same - drove past dens and saw the queue and despatched the wife to queue in the rain cos I'm busy.

Not getting my hole for a month minimum IMO.

Cba trying to quote people on my phone but it is season tickets only. The queue was between a quarter to halfway down the bobby cox. Their was two guys behind me that waited over an hour then were told at the desk they needed season tickets.

Cba trying to quote people on my phone but it is season tickets only. The queue was between a quarter to halfway down the bobby cox. Their was two guys behind me that waited over an hour then were told at the desk they needed season tickets.

That was me mate, have to wait till Wednesday now. It wasn't made very clear on the website.

TBF theres been rumours for the past year that McPake, Thomson and Harkins earn more than anyone outwith Celtic and Aberdeen. Loy being on a massive amount wouldn't be out of character, especially considering the amount of sides who were in for him from both sides of the border.

TBF theres been rumours for the past year that McPake, Thomson and Harkins earn more than anyone outwith Celtic and Aberdeen. Loy being on a massive amount wouldn't be out of character, especially considering the amount of sides who were in for him from both sides of the border.

You seem to be the only person who hears these rumours.