All things Dundee FC

I've been desperate for us to sign McCowan for well over a year now, so interested to see how he gets on in the top flight.

Was going to post this in our own thread but I’ll just fire it in here.

I think it could go either way with McCowan. He’s clearly talented and he’s one of the worst losers I’ve seen in an Ayr shirt so he’ll give absolutely everything he’s got for Dundee but I’m not sure where is best to deploy him in the Premiership. He can play out on the right and in behind the striker and I think the latter might be the best for him in the long run. Disappointed we couldn’t get another year out of him but I hope he does well.

2 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

I see Ross Callachan has exercised an option to terminate his Hamilton contract early.

Scored 10 goals last season, will doubtless be in demand for a few clubs, ourselves included. 

Would hope so. 

Just now, AmericanFan said:

Good question on assets? I know any income made internationally above roughly $120K is taxed.

Are you suggesting a Dundee Chairman would have ulterior motives and using our club for a money laundering escapade or a tax dodge?

imgID139441333.jpg.gallery.jpg.2bfc9a917c7f0ccf3887725bfca9e01c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think he does. I’d have let Cammy, Fontaine and McGowan go if I’m honest.

Two players a lot of dundee fans can't see past.

Fontaine I'd maybe have as a bench player purely because we don't see to have many good defenders