All things Dundee FC

Like the look of that line up, would also love to see Kerr back and given a chance.

Highly unlikely that PH will go for that line up but it would certainly see us get the ball from front to back a hell of a lot quicker.

I would like to see Kerr given a chance. Granted I haven't seen a lot of the boy but from what I have seen I have been impressed. Appears to have a great attitude and that's what we need right now.

So at what point do we get to question whether or not Hartley should be sacked without being berated by other dees?

It's becoming increasingly clear that we as a team have regressed since last season. We have too many lightweight players and too many injury prone players. The manager lacks any form of tactical nous and doesn't have even a sniff of a Plan B.

Do we really need to wait till United inevitably ragdoll us on the 2nd of January?

I'm not calling for Hartleys head yet. But I'm not far off it. The next four games are huge in my opinion; I don't expect anything from the Smelltic game but it will tell us a lot in terms of tactics and application - or lack thereof - but we should be looking to be taking points from Accies, county and utd.

If he continues with his current trend of tactic and team selection then I think it would be a realistic proposal for us to part company before he gets trusted with more club money in January.

I know that many will disagree with my point of view and that's fine, that's what breeds discussion. But I feel like something has to give soon; I hope it's that we pull our socks up and get some points on the board but sadly I fear it'll go the other way.

Edited by rodallegabombs

Whats the alternative? Stick with the narrow shite and watch as we get pumped every week?

I hope he does go with something like that but think he will stick to the narrow pish. As far as I'm concerned if he doesn't make tactical changes in the next couple of games he is digging his own grave.

I can't see where our next win is going to come from. It's rather depressing. I can see the next derby game being 11th v 12th in the league and a united win.

That scenario has been playing on my mind as well. I'd probably chop my fingers off immediately after the game to stop me coming on here and having countless heads gone moments.

Hartley is lucky there's no obvious replacement to take the job. Personally I'd give him the rest of the season but agree with most comments above. Giving Thommo a 2 year deal given his injury record was rash. The narrow style doesn't win many plaudits - or games. I'm fearing a Hearts/Hibs scenario at the end of the season with both Dundee teams going down