All things Dundee FC

(Laughing smiley missed oot and the start, sad one at the end. I wait with interest to see what will be wrong with this post.)

Philpy over in General Nonsense is complaining of a dull ache in his ball. I'm beginning to wonder if he's Gary Irvine.

Early Tele saying The White Cafu may have kicked his ball for The Dees.

I have just boarded a bus into town to get pished and having already had 3/4 of a bottle of wine am finding what I actually posted more and more hilarious.

This is a double edged sword as I may well have a broken rib.

I wonder how many have tried this feat themselves this afternoon.

I reckon I could do it, but it would have to be a back- heeler.

It would be a useful manoeuvre to have at your disposal.

One on one, knowing you're about to be skinned and a certain goal will be the result, jump up into the air and boot yourself in the balls. Striker rendered immediately helpless through fear and amusement.

Better than giving away a penalty and getting sent off.

I have just boarded a bus into town to get pished and having already had 3/4 of a bottle of wine am finding what I actually posted more and more hilarious.

This is a double edged sword as I may well have a broken rib.

I wonder how many have tried this feat themselves this afternoon.

I reckon I could do it, but it would have to be a back- heeler.

It would be a useful manoeuvre to have at your disposal.

One on one, knowing you're about to be skinned and a certain goal will be the result, jump up into the air and boot yourself in the balls. Striker rendered immediately helpless through fear and amusement.

Better than giving away a penalty and getting sent off.

Ah, these were the days. Back of the bus, sinking down in the seat and taking a couple of gulps of nectar and passing it to my mates who do the same and rise up in the seat then repeat.

2nd part of your post - Good idea for a thread on hilarious self injuries btw??.

Edited by CityDave

I've read a couple of things online via some DFC pages on Facebook that Gorgeous Greg only has 17pts as the booking against Ross County was for deliberate handball which only has a 2 point punishment.

Please do not shoot the messenger if this turns out to be a lot of shite.