All things Dundee FC

Just shows how shite the rules are tbh. It should be cut and dry, get 6 bookings, miss next game. We have a farcical situation currently where he has accumulated 6 bookings but might not have enough points. If he does he can play in our next 2 games before missing our 3rd match subsequent to his offence.

Why the gap? It's not like yellow cards can be appealed etc.

Now we have no idea what's going on and it's likely the club don't either.

I've read a couple of things online via some DFC pages on Facebook that Gorgeous Greg only has 17pts as the booking against Ross County was for deliberate handball which only has a 2 point punishment.

Please do not shoot the messenger if this turns out to be a lot of shite.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/228135-explained-the-sfas-disciplinary-points-system/

Pretty much saying the exact same thing happened to some Celtic boy years ago. I can't remember Stewart getting booked that match but if it is the case then I think it could be right

Considering his history at Peterhead for bookings, if Kerr starts against United, he'll be showered and sitting in the stand by the 10th minute with Ryan McGowan or some other United brute subbed off through injury.

Considering his history at Peterhead for bookings, if Kerr starts against United, he'll be showered and sitting in the stand by the 10th minute with Ryan McGowan or some other United brute subbed off through injury.

Hopefully it's McKay that he destroys.