All things Dundee FC

45 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The apparent belief is that Beck might start for Liverpool in the League Cup SF on Wednesday 10th Jan. Hope this is the case, if only to make it so he could only go back on loan to us.

This happened with us with Paul Dummett and I'm sure a few other players in this league as well. If it looks like they are doing well the clubs take them back for January, get a look at them and play them in a couple of cup games, then send them back. I wouldn't write it off.

We absolutely smash January out of the park every single year... for our opposition so I'm glad the club is getting the bad news of Beck in early and if it is to be that Costelloe, get it announced today as well so it's just like a plaster being torn off quickly rather than the usual kick in the stones at the end of the month.

Just now, Liam899 said:

What position does Costelloe play?

Play is very, very generous to say the least, but he’ll stand out wide for the majority of the game. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We absolutely smash January out of the park every single year... for our opposition so I'm glad the club is getting the bad news of Beck in early and if it is to be that Costelloe, get it announced today as well so it's just like a plaster being torn off quickly rather than the usual kick in the stones at the end of the month.

Theres no chance youre signing Costelloe, so i wouldnt worry about it.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres no chance youre signing Costelloe, so i wouldnt worry about it.

Promise you won't fucking gloat. It's been a hard enough day as is already.