All things Dundee FC

41 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

That’s some serious money being thrown about by our owners if that list is true 

TBH I’d be wanting a portion of that thrown at Cameron and McCowan so if/when they move on the club gets well rewarded.

It also doesn’t add up with stubbornly low season ticket sales. I can’t see crowds growing until the new stadium is a definite on the horizon at least 

Bit of a catch 22 but massively impressive if this is the market we’re looking at 

Stubbornly low season ticket sales?

I know there's an election coming up and speaking pish is the norm out there but is there any evidence to back this claim?

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

That’s some serious money being thrown about by our owners if that list is true 

TBH I’d be wanting a portion of that thrown at Cameron and McCowan so if/when they move on the club gets well rewarded.

It also doesn’t add up with stubbornly low season ticket sales. I can’t see crowds growing until the new stadium is a definite on the horizon at least 

Bit of a catch 22 but massively impressive if this is the market we’re looking at 

What does your season ticket sales this season have to do with your new stadium? 

55 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Stubbornly low season ticket sales?

I know there's an election coming up and speaking pish is the norm out there but is there any evidence to back this claim?

Thank you.

Nope

Thank you 

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

Ethan Bristow has signed. Not sure what type of deal as the MLS is yet to finish. Perhaps a loan until January or we have bought him. 

Appears to be a left wing back. Maybe puts paid to the ‘Finnish’ lad or Owen Beck rumour. TBH I always thought there was no chance the Scouse Prince would return, I know you did PD - and you’re getting some great info! 

Just now, Fifespud said:

Appears to be a left wing back. Maybe puts paid to the ‘Finnish’ lad or Owen Beck rumour. TBH I always thought there was no chance the Scouse Prince would return, I know you did PD - and you’re getting some great info! 

It depends on what type of deal it is. I’m not sure of the MLS seasons transfer window and league start and end dates are if it were to be a loan. Galvez can play midfield so it could still happen.

36 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Hulltoondee saying United have signed a couple of nobodies followed by peebles_dee announcing the signing of Ethan Bristow is comedy gold.

Never stop the fun guys 

How is Bristow as a player then 

1 hour ago, Glen Scotia said:

Hulltoondee saying United have signed a couple of nobodies followed by peebles_dee announcing the signing of Ethan Bristow is comedy gold.

Never stop the fun guys 

It's Eric Bristows grandson. Waken up. 

Just now, Der Panzer said:

Lost interest towards tail end of last season - had a rough time in personal life, and completely lost any interest in football. Was a worrying sign when I stopped going to Dens as it’s been a constant in my life. 

Life is on the up and up though - the Euros arrived but I couldn’t be arsed going to Germany and barely watched any of it so far tbh - so assumed I was still a bit in the doldrums and had a way to go.

Woke up this morning and felt that buzz back - tickets bought for Arbroath, will sort my season ticket later and hopefully a sign I’m getting back to myself. Not even leaving the sunshine of Dundee for the wind annd icy sleet of Gayfield, nor  our inevitable shitey draw or comprehensive defeat can dampen my spirits.

Mon the Dee!

Upwards and onwards fellow Dee. 

Life could be worse, you could be a Dab 

DDYB

4 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Lost interest towards tail end of last season - had a rough time in personal life, and completely lost any interest in football. Was a worrying sign when I stopped going to Dens as it’s been a constant in my life. 

Life is on the up and up though - the Euros arrived but I couldn’t be arsed going to Germany and barely watched any of it so far tbh - so assumed I was still a bit in the doldrums and had a way to go.

Woke up this morning and felt that buzz back - tickets bought for Arbroath, will sort my season ticket later and hopefully a sign I’m getting back to myself. Not even leaving the sunshine of Dundee for the wind annd icy sleet of Gayfield, nor  our inevitable shitey draw or comprehensive defeat can dampen my spirits.

Mon the Dee!

Glad you are on the mend pal, life can be hard but your Derry brothers will always be there.

Thank you. 

53 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Mon the Dee!

Glad things are looking up again for you , I was going through a bad time as well around 2006/7 and also stopped going , but things improved and I’ve been back and a season  ticket holder since 2010 again , no matter what things will always get better it needs time 

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

Mon the Dee!

Life can be shite at times but the one constant is that better days always come. Just remember someone is always there for you to vent, even if you don’t think so. 

I’m there for anyone who wants to message privately. Problem shared and all that.