All things Dundee FC

Loy was clearly pissed off at the end of the game on Saturday with the amount of game time he got. 4-1 up and cruising and with a game this Friday, Hemmings should of been off earlier and Loy giving a longer run out. Feel sorry for him as he's been decent this year but sadly got him, Hemmings is in great form.

Like you, most see where our problems lie apart from Hartley.

This isn't a negative, having Loy on the bench and Hemmings banging them in and having Loy as a option as sub or if Hemmings is injured must be a good thing, better that than having 4 or 5 shite strikers.

Agree we could do with a decent Defensive centre midfielder but if there isn't any good enough in the market there is no point wasting a wage. Got to trust Hartley :)

Edited by DEEJANGO

It is standard Hartley tactics to say the opposite of his true intentions. We are crying out for someone to break down the opposition when they get past GGH and to the next level of CM (Ross/McGowan/Low).

We have enough CMs, that I won't deny, but their is no balance between them, as when Hartley has signed them all he's said they are 10s. We need a 6 to ease the burden, so here's hoping for his usual tricks.

This isn't a negative, having Loy on the bench and Hemmings banging them in and having Loy as a option as sub or if Hemmings is injured must be a good thing, better that than having 4 or 5 shite strikers.

Agree we could do with a decent Defensive centre midfielder but if there isn't any good enough in the market there is no point wasting a wage. Got to trust Hartley :)

You are right about Loy. When did we have last have a proven goal scorer sitting on the bench kept off the park because his colleague has scored in his last four games?

Agree with you on the Dm point as well. To be fair in the last two games both Low and Ross have looked better (Ross's pass to Hemmings who flicked it on for Harkins to score was a treat, and on Saturday McGowan was very good drivng forward instead of looping about in backward facing circles that keep the ball but let our opponents regroup. It really looked balanced.

Loy was clearly pissed off at the end of the game on Saturday with the amount of game time he got. 4-1 up and cruising and with a game this Friday, Hemmings should of been off earlier and Loy giving a longer run out. Feel sorry for him as he's been decent this year but sadly got him, Hemmings is in great form.

Like you, most see where our problems lie apart from Hartley.

I have been a big critic of Hartley but I think he has changed things up a bit recently and it has worked to his credit. Low and Stewart have been playing much wider and stretching the play, GGH has been starting in his natural position with Gowser dropping back where I think he is better. We have been breaking and getting the ball forward with much more pace and tempo recently too.

A defensive midfielder is still needed but I don't think you can deny Hartley has made changes in recent weeks to try and fix our problems.

(Ross's pass to Hemmings who flicked it on for Harkins to score was a treat

A thing of beauty that move! Scored a few like that this season. The movement and passing at times has been outstanding. Sometimes not so good but when it works we look tremendous and is excellent to watch.

A thing of beauty that move! Scored a few like that this season. The movement and passing at times has been outstanding. Sometimes not so good but when it works we look tremendous and is excellent to watch.

Put me in mind of Hemmings goal at mcdiarmid.

Great interplay.