All things Dundee FC

Weird forum tbh....non attending mods and a lot of special people....hiya Derry Drummer

I'm unsure what you're saying here, Caballero ( :wub: ). Are you implying I am DerryDrummer? If so, I do not take such suggestions well and I challenge you to a duel.

Apologies Deeboy, being suggested that you could be Derry Drummer is worse than being called a DAB.

It wasn't directed at you

Oh god.

Did he get a ticket...over spill of rage?

He comes across as a DSA fanboy so I assume he has a ticket.

He read my posts over there and came on here branding me "seething" before bringing you into it.

I'm fairly certain you and I have differing views on the ticketing so I'm not sure where he sits on the debate - definite mad poster IMO

He comes across as a DSA fanboy so I assume he has a ticket.

He read my posts over there and came on here branding me "seething" before bringing you into it.

I'm fairly certain you and I have differing views on the ticketing so I'm not sure where he sits on the debate - definite mad poster IMO

We do i think. I disagree with the current system but cant think of a better one.

So basically your saying for me to get an away ticket I should of paid a extra 10 pound just to get an away ticket even though I go to away games by car. Dosnt seem fair

I know this isn't a spelling/grammar forum G Man but ffs.

Please tell me you didn't go to Kirkton High school for gentlepeople.

My eyes are bleeding.

Would it cheer you up to know that an ITK Hearts fan has spilled that United are so desperate for £200k they're willing to give up any future fee clauses on Souttar as they're struggling to cope with this seasons wage bill?

Would it cheer you up to know that an ITK Hearts fan has spilled that United are so desperate for £200k they're willing to give up any future fee clauses on Souttar as they're struggling to cope with this seasons wage bill?

Yes, yes it would. There's been rumours of the dabs being struggling financially recently and this amuses me greatly.

He's that ITK it was posted here about a fortnight ago..

My apologies.

Still worth bringing up though, just for the lolz

Edited by RandomGuy.