All things Dundee FC

Stewart is a good player, and will be a miss to Dundee when he leaves. But I do think he is over rated, for every great goal he scores, he has a handful of games where he does nothing.

Id be happy to sell him if we got a good offer this summer, if not, theres no point letting him go for peanuts. If he does go to Ibrox, he will be a bit part player if they start spending decent money on signings to try and compete with Celtic, although that may be some time away.

I'm guessing around 60 -70 percent ?

Was reading the United thread and they are up in arms at ticket price increases for the season ahead. There's not a lot else a club in Scotland can do to increase revenue other than put the price of admission up, is there?

Was reading the United thread and they are up in arms at ticket price increases for the season ahead. There's not a lot else a club in Scotland can do to increase revenue other than put the price of admission up, is there?

They could try selling their best players to Celtic.

Playing attractive football and winning consistently might be a good start for United to bring in extra supporters and therefore extra revenue. They certainly weren't capable of doing either playing against the big boys in the top league of Scottish football last season. They might, just might, have a chance of doing it in the Championship.

Then again, United's board might not have any faith that attractive football and winning consistently is achievable given the budget and current players available. As such they may think that it's better to simply try and fleece the die hard fans who don't / can't buy season tickets for as much as they think they can.

I'm fed up with this. Not at the Euros and Wales are above England. Northern Ireland could qualify. Fn Iceland are there!

And weeks until my heros will be passing a ball perfectly over the turf. I hate the close season.

Agreed, it's fucking shite. I've taken to stalking Jordi and his missus on facebook to try and get some entertainment but all I've got so far is that he was trying to sell his scooter and that she's staying in Holland and going to miss him while he's rattling them in in Scotland. And while he scores some goals as well.

A week today till the first friendly. The same thing as always will happen. I'll be looking relatively forward to it having not been to a game in what seems like forever, before realising yet again that friendlies are awful and moaning about the how I'm not going back to any pre-season games before repeating the whole thing next summer.

Big Jordi Slash is clearly an avid reader of p&b and obviously read my post from earlier today. Today he announced that he's almost reached his 5000 follower limit on facebook and for those who don't know him personally to follow his new fan page instead and unlike the original page as he wants to keep that for family and friends. I now include myself as a great friend so I'll be unliking f**k all.

Alright guys, we've just signed Gary Mackenzie. Any good? Would like to think he'd be decent in our league, considering the level he's played at.

Should stroll that league considering the level he's played at the past few years.

Alright guys, we've just signed Gary Mackenzie. Any good? Would like to think he'd be decent in our league, considering the level he's played at.

He wasn't the best at the time because he thought he was top notch, and because he was young and rash. I expect that'll have been knocked out of him down South though and you'd probably struggle to get a better CH at that level. If he plays to his strengths he'll be a brilliant signing.