All things Dundee FC

How did Yordi play?

Didn't think he was particularly good or bad. A few dodgy first touches but also some decent link up play. Same goes for most players though - you could tell it was the first game of pre-season with a real lack of any sharpness from anyone on the park.

Didn't think he was particularly good or bad. A few dodgy first touches but also some decent link up play. Same goes for most players though - you could tell it was the first game of pre-season with a real lack of any sharpness from anyone on the park.

I thought Yordi played with confidence considering he's just had a huge jump up. He didn't look out of place but still early days, we were jizzing over The Tank this time two years ago.  :(  On a more positive note, it was good to see the young lads get a run out.

I'm quite surprised that we don't have some sort of glamour friendly this year considering the past two years we've had Everton, man city and although it was a testimonial crystal palace btw when is say glamour I don't mean some massive team, i just mean not Dumbarton or Alloa they seem like a pish cheap option someone like Bristol rovers or even Shrewsbury

I'm quite surprised that we don't have some sort of glamour friendly this year considering the past two years we've had Everton, man city and although it was a testimonial crystal palace btw when is say glamour I don't mean some massive team, i just mean not Dumbarton or Alloa they seem like a pish cheap option someone like Bristol rovers or even Shrewsbury

Ken. What you want is DeEagles or Battle of the champions :lol:

Wash your mouth out.

Can't see us playing many English sides in the future - with the new league cup set up we were back in pre-season early long before most English sides will even be back from Holiday.

FWIW I see all friendlies as much the same - kick abouts for nothing more than fitness. I was as bored last night at Dumbarton as I was watching Everton at Dens.

Can't really see the point in this signing. He's only going to be back-up if Stewart and that stay, and if he does impress, he'll be back off to Celtic again. Just seems like cheap cover and doesn't really address any of the areas we currently need filled.