All things Dundee FC

We're literally out of your league, Gav. You had your chance to come up here and create a wee rivalry. 

1. We ragdolled you all over the place when we met.

2. The worst Kilmarnock side in years absolutely obliterated you on your biggest stage of the season. 

Up here is your pipe dream, so pipe doon, smallfry.

I would be gutted if Jeebs left. He is a massive character and has been a fantastic player for us over the years. I don't buy into the fact he isn't as good as he was.. He is a class act.

If this does happen it's likely to be as a swap for another player.. Someone suggested Steve Mallan elsewhere.

Given Jeebs was in Austria last week this has obviously come as a bolt out of the blue.

Jeebs must stay!

45 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

We're literally out of your league, Gav. You had your chance to come up here and create a wee rivalry. 

1. We ragdolled you all over the place when we met.

2. The worst Kilmarnock side in years absolutely obliterated you on your biggest stage of the season. 

Up here is your pipe dream, so pipe doon, smallfry.

I understand you attacking me for my little post but what has any of your points made got to do with my post?

You've literally ignored every word.

43 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I understand you attacking me for my little post but what has any of your points made got to do with my post?

You've literally ignored every word.

1 hour ago, Deeboy said:

pipe doon, smallfry.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

My nephew is a Dundee player and told me his attitude stinks, same as at Killie.

Attitude to what, exactly? If it's to training, then I could have told you that (in fact most Dundee fans could have told you that). If it's to other members of the squad, then that's very surprising, as every player and youth player seems to be good pals with him. 

Don't know what to make of it, but I heard Gary Harkins being summoned to the manager's office earlier.

It was unusual for them to announce it over the PA at Morrisons in Anniesland, but I presume it's connected to the rumours that you lot want shot of him.

22 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Don't know what to make of it, but I heard Gary Harkins being summoned to the manager's office earlier.

It was unusual for them to announce it over the PA at Morrisons in Anniesland, but I presume it's connected to the rumours that you lot want shot of him.

I've heard his stock rotation is appalling. Apparently he'd been lazy and putting all the new milk at the front meaning the older stuff at the back was going out of date.

I also heard he failed to face up the beans properly up at the Dingwall store once.

It seems more desktopish

When I look at the premiership forum it's like the threads are aligned in a strange way. I keep thinking I need to pull my screen to the left or something. I'm sure I will get used to it by next week.

When I look at the premiership forum it's like the threads are aligned in a strange way. I keep thinking I need to pull my screen to the left or something. I'm sure I will get used to it by next week.

Just woke up to this pish now. It's brutal.

I'll believe it when I see it on the official site. Sounds like this has the potential to be Liam Kennedy style bile.

However, if it is true - it'll certainly not be down to attitude. Killie fans seem to have a wet dream about Harkins leaving Dundee due to a fallout over his attitude and giving us all a 'told you so' rather than just accepting the fact he didn't take shite from an absolute diddy and mentalist manager whilst at Killie.

I can't confirm or deny if we are punting him due to losing his man at a corner once though.

Seriously though, if we were to part ways with Harkins it's more than likely to be due to his contract situation. Hartley offered him a new 2 year deal on reduced terms and Hartley doesn't mess about when it comes to contracts.

Paul McGinn - Rejects our offer, looks elsewhere but still expects us to offer another deal and Hartley tells him when he comes back to us we've moved on.

Ziggy Gordon - Despite Ziggy's comments in the press, his agent was in touch with us when his summer-ful of rubbering us produced no better offers. Hartley told him he'd ended his interest weeks ago and moved on.

I reckon Harkins has probably declined the new extension offer and Hartley has turned round and said 'You're free to go then' as rightly or wrongly - he doesn't seem to mess about.

Don't think wrongly comes into it tbh. It's a great way for a manager to act, and more should do the same.

Very true although I think in certain situations it could hurt us. For example, I think both Ziggy Gordon and Paul McGinn are better than Cammy Kerr (For the time being at least) and perhaps if he was a little more 'patient' (That's maybe not the best word for it.) we could have a stronger squad right now. That said, I don't know the exact details of what's going on as they could have been ripping the piss - just my view from the outside.