All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Maybe instead of the usual 'Positional Awareness' training the squad should have a massive rumble and the survivors will be the starting eleven.

It would be the first ever mass fight where everyone lost.

Maybe instead of the usual 'Positional Awareness' training the squad should have a massive rumble and the survivors will be the starting eleven.

The should all get dropped of in shitty Fife say Kirkcaldy and who ever gets back to Dundee safely should play.

#DundeeHungerGames

9 hours ago, dd23 said:

And if this is the case then again the buck stops with the manager. It's not just who he plays, it's who he doesn't. It must be galling for anyone in this situation knowing that no matter how shite it gets you'll never get on the pitch. Equally shite being on the pitch watching others off it picking up a wage while never having to perform, and more particularly shite being in this situation having watched two of the teams best performers walk away for comparative peanuts and a third be shown the door for obviously a disciplinary matter.Top that off by playing in front of a keeper who by his own admission is marking time to the end of the season.
Not all of these things are the manager's fault, but a high percentage of them are things he could do something about.

Not having that.  Almost all players would rather be the guy on the pitch than the guy off it.  

Not having that.  Almost all players would rather be the guy on the pitch than the guy off it.  

That's not the point I'm making. The point is that if the squad is dividing as talked about it's up to the manager to stop it . Signing a bunch of guys that never play is just one more thing that will cause division.

To be fair to McGowan and O'Dea, they're the boys who can't be accused of leaving anything out on the pitch. Whether they play shite or not doesn't really matter in that respect so I see where they are coming from slating the players publicly. If I was out there giving everything and there were people out there who weren't I'd be fucking fuming with them as well after a 7-0 drubbing.

Our fans rep says that the board is trying to remove our right to veto any deals regarding stadium moves, colour changes and amalgamation. That DFCSS have some cash ready for the club that the board are wanting but DFCSS want to spend it on different things and that our two society members are banned from the boardroom.

FPS have also removed themselves from a 'binding agreement' they has with them.

Hartley in the paper saying he has no problem with O'Dea and McGowan's comments as it shows they 'care'.

Rumour is that we've got Alan Mannus tied up on a PCA.

51 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our fans rep says that the board is trying to remove our right to veto any deals regarding stadium moves, colour changes and amalgamation. That DFCSS have some cash ready for the club that the board are wanting but DFCSS want to spend it on different things and that our two society members are banned from the boardroom.

That... Doesn't sound too great.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

A merger with St Johnstone would be shit for you guys.  Hell of a distance to travel to home games.

Ach, if a merger happens, it happens. We are both shite now anyway.

I was always dead against a merger, but I've had the same reaction as you. Im too addicted to Scottish football to walk away. And who else would I support? Raith? If I squint my eyes I could pretend I was watching Dundee and the year was 2012. But I would only be kidding myself. I hate every team in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

I was always dead against a merger, but I've had the same reaction as you. Im too addicted to Scottish football to walk away. And who else would I support? Raith? If I squint my eyes I could pretend I was watching Dundee and the year was 2012. But I would only be kidding myself. I hate every team in Scotland.

If there's a merger between the two clubs in the city it is only fair that the name is a combination of the existing ones.

I suggest 'Dundee' and 'Football' from your team and 'United' and 'Club' from our team.  So - 'Dundee United Football Club'

If there's a merger between the two clubs in the city it is only fair that the name is a combination of the existing ones.
I suggest 'Dundee' and 'Football' from your team and 'United' and 'Club' from our team.  So - 'Dundee United Football Club'

The team will be called United States of Dundee Galactics and we will have an astronaut for a mascot.

That joke is about as old as yourself.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Image result for the office closing door gif