Nope

forever_blue

Could you just imagine going up and tickling it's belly? Bet it would love it.

Hopefully not as much as a cat.

Spiders by and large don't bother me, apart from camel spiders, I've heard various stories from people who went to Afghanistan seing people get chased by them, which while hilarious for everyone else, genuinely make me feel queesy.

11 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Spiders by and large don't bother me, apart from camel spiders, I've heard various stories from people who went to Afghanistan seing people get chased by them, which while hilarious for everyone else, genuinely make me feel queesy.

https://www.livescience.com/40025-camel-spiders-facts.html

Could you just imagine going up and tickling it's belly? Bet it would love it.

Hopefully not as much as a cat.

I'm not familiar with the camel spider, is it fuckin massive? I'm not keen on spiders but I'd fancy my chances against most of them. I definitely don't think I'd end up on the wrong end of a chase?!

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

7 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'm not familiar with the camel spider, is it fuckin massive? I'm not keen on spiders but I'd fancy my chances against most of them. I definitely don't think I'd end up on the wrong end of a chase?!

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

While grabbing some things from the garage for going fishing tomorrow I couldn't help but notice a tickling sensation coming down my face, a deft and pretty blasé flick brought this black little guy(or girl, wouldn't want to assume a spiders gender etc) 6d4d319bae8aba6b8f3eb0092f0af291.jpg

A small possibility I might just burn the garage and any possessions unlucky enough to be spider infested.

IIRC, the camel spider is the thing mentioned in some infamous American soldier's report. He'd seen this thing scuttling towards him in his quarters, so he hit it with something, cutting it in half. One of the halves kept coming for him, so he dropped his kit bag on it, and it just dragged the kit bag along towards him. Naturally, he bolted for the exit, and I don't remember what the conclusion was. Probably a napalm strike on the whole base.

I've chosen to believe the whole story's bullshit, and I suggest you do likewise.

IIRC, the camel spider is the thing mentioned in some infamous American soldier's report. He'd seen this thing scuttling towards him in his quarters, so he hit it with something, cutting it in half. One of the halves kept coming for him, so he dropped his kit bag on it, and it just dragged the kit bag along towards him. Naturally, he bolted for the exit, and I don't remember what the conclusion was. Probably a napalm strike on the whole base.
I've chosen to believe the whole story's bullshit, and I suggest you do likewise.

80b968be4ea136974d355d11ac3d5fed.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It's that time of year again when the papers start warning us of house spiders of record size INVADING OUR HOMES. For some reason they're describing them as SEX-STARVED this year. Not sure why this is important. Are they coming for our wives and girlfriends?