Lyle Lanley

Chic the cheeky c**t talking about normal service in Scottish football having resumed because of the 4 teams in the semis. :lol:

aye , heard that .. thing is this might be good for Hibs as if its a Glasgow semi final , sevco might have about 2 months to shite it with all the media hype, thus dropping points as they take their eye off the league .. :thumsup2

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may say more about our last few seasons then anything else, but this will go so down the list of Hibs disappointments that it'll be forgotten about. Hibs haven't turned into a great side all of a sudden but at least they aren't a shite one, obviously a day trip to Hampden would've been nice but I'm contended with matching the team 2nd in the Premiership.

The save for the last pen was top class while Oxley never got close to any of theirs.

Can't be too down, we played very very well against a good United.

I actually enjoyed the game for the first time in ages, we played some really good stuff.

Scott Allan was brilliant, what a player this guy could be for us. Scott Robertson also played really well.

More of the same as tonight and Sunday and we'll do okay this season.

Just on the way back from the game and I must admit I thought that Hibs possibly deserved to win that. Obviously delighted we are through (thanks to Rado) but Hibs played very well and in particular Scott Allan who was superb for them.

McNamara gambled with our defence tonight and it didn't really pay off with both Souttar and Spittal on the same side being caught out on more than a few occasions. Ciftci was infuriatingly frustrating and Armstrong offered nothing after he came on but Erskine was excellent along with Connolly and Dow.

It was a very entertaining game though, it makes the late journey home a bit more bearable!

Erskine was magnificent first hour or so. Connolly very good, too. Spitall needs to stop be played at right back.

Play souttar - lots of goals occur.

Dillon must have been a little more than pissed off by this.

Archived