Celtic vs Hamilton Accies - 05/10/14

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone said in another thread. If this new Rangers team catches up with Celtic, it won't be because they caught up. It will be because Celtic declined to their level, and tbf there is every sign this will happen.

They're not that bad mate. Bad but nowhere near that bad.....trust me

You should read the match thread on talkceltic.net I'm crying with laughter but it's quite sad that this is grown men spouting bile like this but that's the old firm for you. Scottish football has given them rope for years now they are hanging themselves with it

You should read the match thread on talkceltic.net I'm crying with laughter but it's quite sad that this is grown men spouting bile like this but that's the old firm for you. Scottish football has given them rope for years now they are hanging themselves with it

The OF go out of business and that'll be the end of Scottish football as a force in Europe / World football and the OF have been paying for Scottish football for years

A few screen shots for those of us who daren't step into such foreign land?

Congratulations to Hamilton, our second string will be earning more than than their first team, hope their players, management and supporters are having a wee sherry tonight, even the very old Hamilton punters might be experiencing this for the first time.

For me we stick with the manager for the moment, disappointingly I'm not seeing even a slight improvement in the team performance from when he took over.

The league certainly looks open and lots to play for most teams, makes it a bit more interesting

The OF go out of business and that'll be the end of Scottish football as a force in Europe / World football and the OF have been paying for Scottish football for years

I challenge you to find one person who gives a f**k. I would swap Scotland's status in Europe for the existence of your two vile clubs.

True, Rangers going out of business has it on its knees already, right enough.

Archived