Celtic vs Hamilton Accies - 05/10/14

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm the f**k down :lol:

Haha nah thanks, where's the fun in that?

A team of young boys completely written off my the majority of pundits and spectators alike before a ball had been kicked, get one over the title holders, a club with a massive wage bill, huge media focus and seen as a stick on for the title in a league which many seem to think they are too good for.

Sounds like a bit of a Cinderella story to me.

H_B's main issue is that he writes like a complete bawbag, showing no objectivity at all. He uses words like 'sworded' or 'disasterous' (sic) to describe a season where Celtic achieved a higher points total than Strachan ever managed and lost the league on goal difference (also, coincidentally, competing in Europe from early August until late May).

This complete lack of any perspective when it comes to Martin O'Neill, whose religion and nationality he mentions at every opportunity, makes it look like H_B is blinded by some sort of bigotry.

Obviously in any event he would acknowledge that Lennon is the best Celtic manager since Stein, having won 3 titles from 4 and achieving a higher win percentage than Strachan (although less than O'Neill obviously).

In other news, well done Accies, let's all laugh at Celtic

article-2573228-1C07BBF100000578-798_634

PA-15706585.jpg

_47543531_lennon_mjallby.jpg

Incidentally, you know when the bigots have reached rock bottom when attempting to defend their Top Trumps favourite, against all actual logic when the following happens :-

1) Meaningless stats like "win percentage" get an airing

2) Meaningless stats like "no. of points achieved per season" get an airing

3) "the quality of football in defeat" suddenly becomes both measurable and critical, to explain away being sworded by Maurice, Hamed and Boab.

to describe a season where Celtic achieved a higher points total than Strachan ever managed and lost the league on goal difference (also, coincidentally, competing in Europe from early August until late May).

Yup!

You have yet again failed to tell me why O'Neill wasn't hounded out for either of his failures? (Along with his many CL failures)

Why exactly would more than half of the Celtic fanbase wish the removal of a manager who led the club to two last 16 CL matches, one of which saw them lose narrowly to the eventual winners?

Like I have said on numerous occasions, Strachan wasn't hounded out, despite you wishing it were true. Again, we can keep going around and around with this, but unfortunately for you, the old "if you tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth" won't have any standing.

Like I have said on numerous occasions, Strachan wasn't hounded out, despite you wishing it were true.

Right. So over half of Celtic fans polled wanted Strachan to leave? But he wasn't hounded out?

Remind me, what calls were there for Strachan to stay? Why did your idiot fanbase celebrate the replacement of Strachan with the horrific tony Mowbray?

You have also not surprisingly failed ot address the point in the post you quoted.

Why didn't 50% + of the Celtic fanbase wish O'Neill to be sacked, after his many failures?

What was it about Irish Catholic Martin O'Neill that the fans found more to their taste despite his many abysmal failures at the hands of Alex McLeish?

Right. So over half of Celtic fans polled wanted Strachan to leave? But he wasn't hounded out?

Remind me, what calls were there for Strachan to stay? Why did your idiot fanbase celebrate the replacement of Strachan with the horrific tony Mowbray?

:lol:

One poll from one website does not speak for the whole support.

He was not hounded out, whether or not you want to believe that, well it is really up to you.

:lol:

One poll from one website does not speak for the whole support.

He was not hounded out, whether or not you want to believe that, well it is really up to you.

Uh huh. You are convincing no one here.

I think we are very aware as to why your bigot fanbase was quite happy to accept the numerous horrible failures of Martin O'Neill, whilst even in triumph Gordon Strachan wasn't accepted by the support, who did all they could to downplay his achievements.

Bigots do as bigots do.

Fergus McCann understood your club well.

Uh huh. You are convincing no one here.

I think we are very aware as to why your bigot fanbase was quite happy to accept the numerous horrible failures of Martin O'Neill, whilst even in triumph Gordon Strachan wasn't accepted by the support, who did all they could to downplay his achievements.

Bigots do as bigots do.

Fergus McCann understood your club well.

As I said, around and around with this.

Is this the general direction that all match threads involving Celtic take or are we getting special treatment because we're top of the league? :ph34r:

It's specially for you. :wub:

Is this the general direction that all match threads involving Celtic take or are we getting special treatment because we're top of the league? :ph34r:

If you've ever ventured into misc football you'll generally find that H_B has a similar 'everything is an absolute' 'bombastic rhetoric repeated regularly' strategy in various footballing debates, so most discussions he ventures into tend to go this way. VT is much the same but slightly cleverer and not quite as unrelenting.

It could be worse ... I could have posted something controversial ... Congrats and I hope you enjoyed you day at our expense ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Dhense, your usual tactic would be to post something laughably wrong, thus leading to several pages of posters of all hues pointing and laughing at you.

For example - the BRALT.

Archived