General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Indyref all over again, the UK really is a vile, disgusting undemocratic shambles and I can't wait til the day we leave it.

Exactly. Total scum

Settle. :lol:

It's two of the scummiest papers going getting their knickers in a twist over nothing.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this labour and tories working together again??

The Telegraph have gone a bit loopy recently with the very strange Barclay twins getting miffed about getting caught suppressing stories about their big advertisers. I think they've gone rogue, even the Tories can't keep them on line.

STOP PRESS :

On hearing the news that Queen Nicola of North Britain wants David Cameron as PM, the Queen of All Britain was said to be "purring" with delight.

Full story on Page 3

Settle. :lol:

It's two of the scummiest papers going getting their knickers in a twist over nothing.

Its outrageous, a national newspaper (the most popular in the UK) making up blatant lies to smear the FM of Scotland during an election campaign. Democracy relies on a free and responsible press.

Its outrageous, a national newspaper (the most popular in the UK) making up blatant lies to smear the FM of Scotland during an election campaign.

You joke, but I think some on here actually believe that.

Its outrageous, a national newspaper (the most popular in the UK) making up blatant lies to smear the FM of Scotland during an election campaign. Democracy relies on a free and responsible press.

If you're going to get worked up every time there's lies and smears in the Daily Heil you're on the fast track to heart problems.

I don't see anyone buying it except SNPout and Tory and Labour activists.

It will have no effect on the canny voters in Scotland.

I thought someone like JMO would be against the Tories and Labour teaming up.

Oh dear, it's unravelling already:

"However, BBC Scotland's James Cook says a source close to the first minister described Civil Service minutes of her meeting with the French ambassador as making "no mention of a discussion of Ms Sturgeon's preference for prime minister".

"The source said the minutes showed the discussion focused on the possibility of a referendum on British membership of the European Union," adds Cook.

The source insists the Telegraph story is "completely false"."

If you're going to get worked up every time there's lies and smears in the Daily Heil you're on the fast track to heart problems.

Its actually the job of the public in a democracy to do that. If you lie down and accept it they just carry on doing it.

They should at least be forced to post a retraction and apology if it is proven a lie, which is probably will be.

Oh dear, it's unravelling already:

"However, BBC Scotland's James Cook says a source close to the first minister described Civil Service minutes of her meeting with the French ambassador as making "no mention of a discussion of Ms Sturgeon's preference for prime minister".

"The source said the minutes showed the discussion focused on the possibility of a referendum on British membership of the European Union," adds Cook.

The source insists the Telegraph story is "completely false"."

giphy.gif

Archived