General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite JMO it's just like Indyref all over again, we deny it...because it inevitably was utter bollocks. But thanks to Alan Cochrane and the Torygraph, ably assisted by Labour branch office for the surge in votes.

Come on dude.We forgive you for getting carried away

Thoughts jmo, you gormless Labour c**t?

Well that's pleasant. It would be pretty awful if the Telegraph have published a completely made up story. If they have then I'll probably be quite embarrassed tbh, I'm still more inclined to believe a newspaper over a politician though.

Well that's pleasant. It would be pretty awful if the Telegraph have published a completely made up story. If they have then I'll probably be quite embarrassed tbh, I'm still more inclined to believe a newspaper over a politician though.

It's been rubbished by the French consulate office and a civil servant, as revealed by both the guardian and the bbc :lol:

No further comments JMO? It's clearly a DEVASTATING BETRAYAL OF DA SCOTISH PEEPUL

It's a devastating betrayal of Labour supporters that they've jumped into bed with the Tories 5 weeks before the election.

The Grand Alliance is happening. JMO is OK with it.

It's a devastating betrayal of Labour supporters that they've jumped into bed with the Tories 5 weeks before the election.

The Grand Alliance is happening. JMO is OK with it.

I can't believe two parties on opposite ends of the political spectrum would do such a thing :o

Archived