General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Well that's pleasant. It would be pretty awful if the Telegraph have published a completely made up story. If they have then I'll probably be quite embarrassed tbh, I'm still more inclined to believe a newspaper over a politician though.

You know nothing of the telegraph then. Google hsbc, Peter oborne and telegraph

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been rubbished by the French consulate office and a civil servant, as revealed by both the guardian and the bbc :lol:

Which gives reason to doubt the article. Doesn't alter the fact that people on here are ready to dismiss anything that goes against their politician prior to any reason for doubt.

Will Nicola Sturgeon sue The Telegraph?

You know nothing of the telegraph then. Google hsbc, Peter oborne and telegraph

Suppressing stories about a backer is different from completely making up a story about a politician that goes against their own editorial line.

Which gives reason to doubt the article. Doesn't alter the fact that people on here are ready to dismiss anything that goes against their politician prior to any reason for doubt.

The reason for doubt was it was clearly shite at first reading, except to Labour zombies like you.

How classy would it be for the FM to take a newspaper to court.

She'll be sitting in Bute House with a cup of coffee from her expensive coffee maker pissing herself laughing.

Suppressing stories about a backer is different from completely making up a story about a politician that goes against their own editorial line.

What about a story where both the person involved and the person who reported released this information denied it ever happened? You're desperate to discredit to the SNP, just like scottish labour are generally, but this just isn't going to cut it I don't think.

How classy would it be for the FM to take a newspaper to court.

She'll be sitting in Bute House with a cup of coffee from her expensive coffee maker pissing herself laughing.

It will do her damage if she doesn't. She is claiming a newspaper made up a politically damaging story about her. As it stands there is reason to doubt that story, but little more than that.

I'm not 100% it is not the entire figure, but that's what the dwp letter said: £306 a week. Why would i make it up?

Why would anyone make anything up Pete? I think we've all learned a valuable lesson here tonight.

It will do her damage if she doesn't. She is claiming a newspaper made up a politically damaging story about her. As it stands there is reason to doubt that story, but little more than that.

The newspapers make up politically damaging stories all the time.

Archived