General Election 2015

Ludo*1

A member of the SLAB policy committee was urging people to vote Tory to stop the SNP. How's that for an uncomfortable truth? Or maybe you approve?

I think it's stupid and something I disagree with. One person's opinion is slightly different to an entire Party strategy.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its quite clear that the SNP membership have no time for labour, whilst their executive is apparently spending every waking moment trying to sell the SNP vote as leading to labour in power and working for the best of the UK.

So if the membership don't want anything to do with Labour or indeed Westminster why not just come out with that officially?

Yeah we tried that already actually but Westminster begged us and lied to us to get us to stay. So since they will be governing us still we have a duty to try and influence that governance.

A member of the SLAB policy committee was urging people to vote Tory to stop the SNP. How's that for an uncomfortable truth? Or maybe you approve?

Or Michael Gove urging Scottish voters to vote Labour. Two cheeks indeed.

What an absolute fucking nightmare Labour have had here. This a total disaster for them. :lol:

They are one step away from reverting to "Well, I bet she was thinking it".

Wee Nicola looks like she will actually come out stronger from this, while Labour are just completely imploding.

I think it's stupid and something I disagree with. One person's opinion is slightly different to an entire Party strategy.

Labour was in bed with the Tories throughout the referendum campaign and they still are where Scotland is concerned. The SNP couldn't be clearer about their policy in the event of a Hung Parliament, unlike Labour who have prominent members suggesting it would be better to do a deal with the Tories than share power with the SNP, ignoring the will of the Scottish electorate.

Labour was in bed with the Tories throughout the referendum campaign and they still are where Scotland is concerned. The SNP couldn't be clearer about their policy in the event of a Hung Parliament, unlike Labour who have prominent members suggesting it would be better to do a deal with the Tories than share power with the SNP, ignoring the will of the Scottish electorate.

They worked with the Tories on one specific issue. That doesn't make them the Tories, or as bad as the Tories or the same as the Tories. Saying Labour are as bad as the Tories, but we would work with one and not the other is inconsistent.

They worked with the Tories on one specific issue. That doesn't make them the Tories, or as bad as the Tories or the same as the Tories. Saying Labour are as bad as the Tories, but we would work with one and not the other is inconsistent.

Are you assessing SNP policy from posters' quips on Pie and Bovril? The party's position on this couldn't be clearer, they're willing to cooperate with Labour on many issues but never with the Tories. I'd have thought you'd be pleased.

Its quite clear that the SNP membership have no time for labour, whilst their executive is apparently spending every waking moment trying to sell the SNP vote as leading to labour in power and working for the best of the UK.

So if the membership don't want anything to do with Labour or indeed Westminster why not just come out with that officially?

Hamiton fans already know you as an ass.

Run along and do somemore trainspotting. Thats your passion. Go see the wee trains.

Archived