General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed with the referendum result but not demoralised.

However, I must admit that never in my wildest dream would I have thought that 6 months on the Unionist parties would be running so scared that they would need to resort to this level of desperation.

The people of Scotland will not be fooled by this, it will simply make them more resolute. May 7th will be glorious.

I was disappointed with the referendum result but not demoralised.

However, I must admit that never in my wildest dream would I have thought that 6 months on the Unionist parties would be running so scared that they would need to resort to this level of desperation.

The people of Scotland will not be fooled by this, it will simply make them more resolute. May 7th will be glorious.

Need a Scottish only poll tho. Im melting here

Need a Scottish only poll tho. Im melting here

Wish I could help you pal; don't know what's expected out tomorrow.

One thing I'm very encouraged by is that when you look at the details of the various polls the amount of folk in Scotland saying they are definitely going to vote is always higher than in the rest of the UK. I think people have been energised by the referendum and I have a gut feeling that those who 'lost' in September will be the most determined to come out and vote.

Wish I could help you pal; don't know what's expected out tomorrow.

One thing I'm very encouraged by is that when you look at the details of the various polls the amount of folk in Scotland saying they are definitely going to vote is always higher than in the rest of the UK. I think people have been energised by the referendum and I have a gut feeling that those who 'lost' in September will be the most determined to come out and vote.

Agree. May 8th off.... tv and P&B all night!!!

I have a uni exam at 9:30 on the 8th and I'm fucking raging about it :(

What the hell. Sit it next year. Murphy spent nine years at Uni. If it's good enough for him...

I would have more faith in you graduating as well

I have a uni exam at 9:30 on the 8th and I'm fucking raging about it :(

My mate is finishing Uni that day, I've took day off. Up all night. Few hours kip then meet him in pub in Dundee in afternoon to celebrate Uni finishing/SNP annihilating Labour in Scotland

post-14721-14281822376063_thumb.jpg

Can't even explain how much I want Labour to get pumped in May

Absolute shower

Hope everybody that votes for them feels ashamed

Hope your happy when you wake up to a Tory/UKIP and Ulster Unionist majority. But then again it's Sturgeon's plan, it helps the Independence hopes. I can understand what she's up to but I wish she'd just be honest about it.

Hope your happy when you wake up to a Tory/UKIP and Ulster Unionist majority. But then again it's Sturgeon's plan, it helps the Independence hopes. I can understand what she's up to but I wish she'd just be honest about it.

Thats pure dead smashing jim

:lol:

Archived