General Election 2015

Ludo*1

I suppose we can mock and laugh, but a canvasser who doesn't do something as basic as lock a gate behind them is obviously a first class c**t.

Not as big a c**t as the dogs' owners leaving them running around the garden unsupervised in the first place.

Dogs like young children can't be left alone in a garden so near to a busy road unattended - there's nothing more galling to them than locked gates and fences, & the first opportunity given to circumvent them, they'll take it.

What I really hate are these f**kers who get dogs and think letting it have a run around in the garden is a substitute for bothering to walk it properly. There were a crowd of shitgibbons in our street who managed to go through a Beagle, a Westie & a Spaniel, all of which "escaped", all of which went from being largely 3D to 2D, all of which was everyone else's fault except themselves.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose we can mock and laugh, but a canvasser who doesn't do something as basic as lock a gate behind them is obviously a first class c**t.

I don't even think they left the gate open when they left. They seem to have opened the gate to get to the door and at that point the dogs ran out. I have to say I can see me doing that. Who closes the gate when they first walk into someone's garden? That would be a bit creepy.

I don't even think they left the gate open when they left. They seem to have opened the gate to get to the door and at that point the dogs ran out. I have to say I can see me doing that. Who closes the gate when they first walk into someone's garden? That would be a bit creepy.

I tend to. #creepybrian

Something has struck me with that picture and the one in the article.

lc2015406p01_dog1_v01.jpg142857477820281

1720718193.jpg

The dog in the non scotsman picture still appears to have it's amputated leg.

It also appears to be two entirely different dogs.

Where did the other picture come from?

With her 'duty of care' and her 'never voting SNP' comments, you can probably presume she's a thick Labour voter.

Wouldn't be surprised if she sacrificed her dog's leg for the sake of getting a story in the local paper

You've just answered a very important question!

Why are people in Scotland (and many others in the rUK) so disillusioned with the Labour Party that they won't win an election against a very unpopular Tory-Liberal coalition?

Because they're not opposing this politically-motivated austerity.

Firstly, there isn't any austerity and the debt is ballooning. Mainly due to unfunded liabilities. My problem with austerity is the way it's been carried out. The Tories have used it as an excuse to target people they don't like i.e. people who don't normally vote for them, and to award their friends.

Replace the word 'English' with the word 'black' and you see where the problem lies.

The fact that you're mentioning his nationality means that what you are doing is making an anti-English remark. I don't think its what you fully intended and I don't necessarily think you're anti-English but calling someone an 'English c**t' is definitely anti-English (in the same way ceralling someone a black b*****d is a racist comment).

Apologise, learn from it, and move on.

There you go telling people what they were thinking again when they made a post.

The guy was a c**t, so he called him a c**t. He had to distinguish he was English as the guy was talking about Scotland getting money from England. The statement doesn't make sense if he doesn't qualify it like that.

I think you need to maybe get a ride or something.

There you go telling people what they were thinking again when they made a post.

The guy was a c**t, so he called him a c**t. He had to distinguish he was English as the guy was talking about Scotland getting money from England. The statement doesn't make sense if he doesn't qualify it like that.

I think you need to maybe get a ride or something.

What?

So if a guy is a c**t but is also black you think its OK to call him a black c**t to distinguish him from all the other c***s?

Labour aren't positioning themselves as anti-austerity. The SNP are saying they are opposed to austerity on one hand, but intend on delivering a policy which will require massive austerity on the other.

No massive borrowing, identical to what the UK does and identical to Scotland's position as part of the UK anyway.

What?

So if a guy is a c**t but is also black you think its OK to call him a black c**t to distinguish him from all the other c***s?

If he was talking about money coming from black people to white people yes. Its a very specific and peculiar situation that you are attempting to simplify in order to be offended.

If he was talking about money coming from black people to white people yes. Its a very specific and peculiar situation that you are attempting to simplify in order to be offended.

I'm not offended.

You appear to be following me about the forum trying to cause an argument.

So under those same circumstances he could have called the person a 'black c**t' - and that would not be considered racist?

YouGov predicts SNP will make 'massive' gains.

'Peter Kellner, of YouGov, said the SNP could make huge gains at Westminster, possibly reaching 26 seats almost half of the 59 constituencies north of the border at Labours expense. Kellner said Labour has big problems in Scotland after failing to convince many of their traditional supporters to vote against independence.' - The Guardian.

8)

Archived