General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Out in Irvine today where Nicola Sturgeon did a wee walkabout joined by the assembled media.

Kay Burley thinks Irvine is in North West Scotland, and this is Nicola's reaction when Andrew Kerr poses Jim Murphy's favourite question

"So how do the SNP stop the Tories if they take away Labour MP's?"

post-48383-0-62470200-1429273383_thumb.j

It really was asked like that. Twat

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNP to release their manifesto on Monday at 10 in Edinburgh, but it's all hush hush, even in the e-mail they said not to disclose anything about where it's going to be specifically held in Edinburgh. I've no idea how they think they can keep this quiet.

From Twitter, so don't know if true:

Andrew Neil to Margaret Curran: 'it doesn't matter what you say. You'll be irrelevant after May'

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

I disagree with Andrew Neil; I think she's already irrelevant.

She was saying that a poll said 40 % of voters in Glasgow are undecided. This can't be true can it?

:lol:

That's utter and total bollocks.

The problem with Magrit, and Scottish Labour as a whole is that lying doesn't bother them any more. They're beyond fucked, so why should a trivial thing like the truth stop them?

She was saying that a poll said 40 % of voters in Glasgow are undecided. This can't be true can it?

Perhaps four out of the ten doors she actually knocked on told her that as their tea was getting cold.

The other six had had their tea and told her they were voting SNP.

:lol:

That's utter and total bollocks.

The problem with Magrit, and Scottish Labour as a whole is that lying doesn't bother them any more. They're beyond fucked, so why should a trivial thing like the truth stop them?

I can believe the 40% undecided figure. They can't decide whether Labour are totally useless or completely useless.

New Ashcroft polls. Incredible reading for the snp!

The best thing about that is that in East Renfrewshire, there is no chance of mounting an effective tactical voting campaign as neither the Tories or Labour will back off to let the other have a free run....

The best thing about that is that in East Renfrewshire, there is no chance of mounting an effective tactical voting campaign as neither the Tories or Labour will back off to let the other have a free run....

Hopefully Ad Lib and the Green candidate (if there is one) will help push the SNP over the line :lol:

Archived