General Election 2015

Ludo*1

I'd vote for Ad if he was standing in the list next year and I genuinely mean that.

Turns out a good friend has been placed in number 1 position for the SSP out here so I'm going to be voting for a mate who's in another party.

1st time in my life I will not be voting for the SNP, but like Ad, he's a good lad and I quite like the idea of a fellow pisshead being elected :D

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd vote for Ad if he was standing in the list next year and I genuinely mean that.

Turns out a good friend has been placed in number 1 position for the SSP out here so I'm going to be voting for a mate who's in another party.

1st time in my life I will not be voting for the SNP, but like Ad, he's a good lad and I quite like the idea of a fellow pisshead being elected :D

^^^ Quisling, imo

Glasgow South West was one of the seats Labour had a shot at salvaging after the last bout of Ashcrofts. That is a disaster for them.

You wonder how on those numbers they'll manage to get any more than five MPs in Scotland. Even ignoring Murphy's own personal disaster, you would have to imagine his position is untenable.

Swinson's seat is a case in point. A seat Labour should've been looking to gain and they're having an utter nightmare.

They are in much more trouble than I thought.

After the drubbing(hopefully),i just hope jackie bird is reading the news on the 8th 8)

Did you see the 6 o'clock news the night that the first set of Ashcroft polls came out in January? Jackie Bird looked like she was about to burst into tears.

Did you see the 6 o'clock news the night that the first set of Ashcroft polls came out in January? Jackie Bird looked like she was about to burst into tears.

No i was away,but i live for the day the sneering boot gets her jotters

Its a feckin tsunami. It will only get bigger. It literally cant be stopped. The fieldwork done before last nights debate as well.. nic destroyed them

:lol::lol: :lol:

Forgot about that!

:lol::lol:

If anyone wants a laugh, Duncan Hothersall is having an utter MELTDOWN on twitter!

So the folk of East Renfrewshire want Cameron as prime minister by a whopping 52% - in other words Murphy's vote SNP ge tTories is actually back firing in his own back yard :lol:

So the folk of East Renfrewshire want Cameron as prime minister by a whopping 52% - in other words Murphy's vote SNP ge tTories is actually back firing in his own back yard :lol:

Would be fucking hilarious if the Tories came 2nd behind the SNP

Archived