Any lunatics still thinking Messi is the best?

Mr Romanov

22 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

So the greatest of all time Lionel Messi finishes the year as the top goal scorer in Europe, again. Genuinely hard to imagine that someone will better his footballing ability.

Happy new year to all.

Messi finally putting distance between himself and folk like Ally McCoist, Dudu Georgescu, Fernando Gomes and Mario Jardel. Cemented as GOAT top 5 imo.

Happy new year!

Sweeper i read an article or two by Tim vickery years ago apparently the big concern is they don't produce cultured central midfielder anymore where as this used to be the bedrock of their team.  The theory was that fullbacks became so attacking cm had to become like extra cbs so you got gilberto silva instead of didi or vava.   Don't know much more than that,  they still have an incredible squad and we're much better than that Germany game just badly managed. 

Also brailian players typically love to party and tend to tail off about 28 because of that

28 you say...

2-cafu.jpg

So the greatest of all time Lionel Messi finishes the year as the top goal scorer in Europe, again. Genuinely hard to imagine that someone will better his footballing ability.

Happy new year to all.

But if you compare him to Lampard, Lampard is much better at his position than Messi would be. Lampard's performance in the European Cup semi 2nd leg in 2012 is one of the best defensive midfielder performances you will ever see. Messi would be rubbish in that position.

On 1/1/2017 at 22:14, Peppino Impastato said:

What sort of absolute bellchief posts that cafu picture,  i believe Brazil have more than on pplayer

What, like Roberto Carlos (33 on his last cap), Taffarel (32) and Lucio (also 33)?  Even everyone's favourite plus-sized model Ronaldo was appearing in his early thirties.  Or would you prefer more recent options, like 33 year old Dani Alves?  He's really tailed off, only making 12 appearances last year for Brazil, 48 for Barcelona (over the traditional season) then had the temerity to piss off to that old retirement league Serie A.  Clearly done.

What you probably should have said is something along the lines of some Brazilian players wasting their talent and tailing off earlier than they should have.  It's hardly "typical".

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You're seriously listing players?  Number 15on ignore,  first one for being a bellend re football

:lol:

A quick "aye, fair enough" would've done.  Or not saying silly things, then not throwing everything out the pram - toys and all - when someone calls you on it.

Think you'll manage to make that ignore stick this time, champ?

Edited by forameus

Nothing silly about it, it's commonly said by brazilians about brazilian players,  it's not lie i just made it up is it you see it with more brazilians than any other players,  it was a brazilian that told me that ffs.    Listing exceptions only makes a walloper. 

It's not commonly said by anyone other than morons trying to pretend they have a vast knowledge of world football. The only notable ones are Adriano and maybe Ronaldinho

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You're seriously listing players?  Number 15on ignore,  first one for being a bellend re football

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Nothing silly about it, it's commonly said by brazilians about brazilian players,  it's not lie i just made it up is it you see it with more brazilians than any other players,  it was a brazilian that told me that ffs.    Listing exceptions only makes a walloper. 

That's some use of the ignore function you fucking psychopathic imbecile.

I'm not sure what's sadder - chattering away about how you're going to ignore someone, like it's some kind of weapon that'll make the opposite party quake in their boots, or saying it when you clearly have no intention to do it.  Little from column A, little from column B probably.  Still, it's fun to watch him completely unravel like this.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's not commonly said by anyone other than morons trying to pretend they have a vast knowledge of world football. The only notable ones are Adriano and maybe Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho was older than I thought he was when he really chucked it.  Still the biggest shame though.  Adriano was a great player, but nowhere near the league of Ronaldinho in terms of pure talent.  I'd lump Robinho into that list too

Not sure what any of this has got to with Messi though, and I think I'd cry if I have to go back through Pep's posts to work out where it came from.

Eh you're a moron.   It's actually commonly said by brazilians,  who probably know more about brazilians than you.

Not if you've studied Brazilians since inception therefore I know Brazilians more than Brazilians are Brazilians

^^ can you read that? If not, that's what we have to put up with every time you post you thick c**t.