P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has given me a quite fantastic idea for a DECE policy, the "VL's and Juniors fans friendship programme".

Our party is first and foremost about giving everyone the confidence they need to enjoy their lives to its fullest. It's not wishy washy nonsense to say that no matter what you look like or how bangin your threads are, how you feel inside is so important. Some days when I don't feel at my decest I notice people aren't as smily, folk don't start conversations as much and when I look a girl in the eye she doesn't seem moist in the slightest. I don't look any different, I'm just emitting less deceness from my pours. Nobody feels Dece all the time, but some feel Dece none of the time and that's a travesty.

A lot of VL's have a lot to give but lack confidence. What could be a bigger confidence booster than hanging around with a Juniors fan for a week? Want to look like Ryan Gosling, just stand next to a Juniors fan and you've achieved it. This is a mutual thing though, Juniors fans will see the restraint in a VL and it'll teach him not to try and f**k everything that moves or has a soft core. They can benefit so much from each other.

Even when Klopp tries to put us down, we rise higher than we were before. Thanks AR for inspiring this beautiful policy.

More thinking out loud from the "first thing that comes into our head" party.

provided by yours truly ;)

*see Ladyboys thread.

Sjc my dear friend I don't think anyone needs a reference to put you and ladyboys in the same bracket.

This has actually been discussed by us already (#huhuhyouthinkofeverythingdontyou #theroomreference) Of course there can't be just one video because we're an eclectic group of bois. In terms of the parties exquisite taste it has to be this as we've said already.

#Amaze Swedish dance pop expressed through the medium of thought provoking French cinema with an absolute #solid9orhigher in there, pretty much sums up the fantastic, worldlie tastes of the Dece movement. Throw in the fact that the scene shows a young girl growing in self confidence as she feels liberated by embracing her identity as a lesbian, and you may as well be watching a 62 second documentary about Dece (of course in our case I mean our acceptance of our own inner deceness and the joys it has brought us rather than lesbianism, but of course if any of the bois wanted to become a lesbian we'd all support him 100%).

However, the video doesn't encapsulate our hobbies, which revolves around #liftingstacksanddroppingdigits. There's one song which summarises what lifting is about and the benefits it brings to your confidence and your pulling power, all whilst providing a proper tasty beat to get MWI with, be it ChamperBaambs or Benteke's or whatever. I put this man's song "Pow 2012" on the Marbs 2013 playlist and he repaid us with this little beauty all about the Dece Perty. We hope you enjoy our official Campaign Anthem.

Big sozzles to T. Swift's who's classic "Shake It Off" just missed out. Still big love from all the bois.

Cheers for that. Uplifting choices. Can't beat a bit of Cinema Francaise too.

A dedication to the P&B masses whose hands this decision is in. If they vote Klopp so will the future of Scottish football.

A worthy message but that song is sooo 60s.

Thanks for your reply.

My my. The Dece party seem to be anything but dece these days. Whether it's the condoning of homophobia, the snitching or the breakdowns in the Tinder thread, it appears to me this party are a bunch of VL tricksters. The FUN party has my vote now.

yoda's not a party member...

Archived