P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have already said plenty of times that the incident is dealt with on my side. The rule breaking in question has no effect on the long term election as it's now done and dealt with.

It is up to the party leader in question as to whether they reveal it or not. I believe they have been suitably punished and I won't punish them further by revealing who it is when I told them it would be their choice.

I assume their party knows as the leader informed me at the time that they had discussed it with their party but this could of course have been a lie as I'm not involved in the cabinet PMs.

Either way it's closed from my end

DavidMcG, on 22 Oct 2014 - 16:40, said:

I have already said plenty of times that the incident is dealt with on my side. The rule breaking in question has no effect on the long term election as it's now done and dealt with.

It is up to the party leader in question as to whether they reveal it or not. I believe they have been suitably punished and I won't punish them further by revealing who it is when I told them it would be their choice.

I assume their party knows as the leader informed me at the time that they had discussed it with their party but this could of course have been a lie as I'm not involved in the cabinet PMs.

Surely in a democratic election, the public should know whom was attempting to corrupt it?

^^^Robert Mugabe type post.

human-rights-robert-mugabe-small-90561.j

My my. The Dece party seem to be anything but dece these days. Whether it's the condoning of homophobia, the snitching or the breakdowns in the Tinder thread, it appears to me this party are a bunch of VL tricksters. The FUN party has my vote now.

He's quite clearly heavily affiliated with the party, a back seat driver if you will. His "condoning" of homophobia is something which should have been apologised for immediately by the party which supposedly represents him. Silence is deafening.

Hey, it's a mistake I made when typing it out*. The silence was mostly because I had other things on earlier today (I'll also be out later watching the Champion's League just in case you have any other posts that I don't immediately respond to). Still, don't let all this get in the way of your barrel scraping.

"do not condone homophobic abuse" vs. "condemn homophobic abuse"

Who really wants to tuck into a greasy rotisserie chicken at the football anyway? Logistical nightmare. Pies are perfectly sized and designed to be eaten, standing up, and on the go. Perfect for a football match.

Chickens are for a Sunday Roast, and even then everyone is secretly disappointed that lamb, beef or pork isn't being served instead.

No Pie

No Party

If you'd rather eat ground up cows baws than a succulent breast of chicken, then fair play for admitting that I guess.

Chicken is the Klopp Party of all meat and poultry options, a bit dull and predominantly white.

Klopp favours pie.

I didn't say you were against pie, I just said that your party is a bit dull and predominantly white. I am fully aware that it's the "dece-bois" who find the hot gravy a little too much to handle.

Archived