Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Scotland fans actually have some dislike/rivalry thing going on with Ireland btw? :o

My word.

Not anymore Cunto. 53 years of dirt dealt with a bhigot pumping display. What set ya playIng?

I know. I'd love Scotland to have been as clinical as RoI have been in the last decade at dispatching diddy teams. And Scotland have been murder for most of the last 15 years. The reality is though that RoI have repeatedly shown that they don't have it in them to beat serious opponents in competitive games. Their tactic has been to beat all the shitey teams and then shitfest their way to a couple of draws against the good teams. And it's worked on occasion.

The shocking fact is though that no Ireland fan in their early 20s will be able to remember their team beating a serious opponent in a competitive game. I won't be surprised if they go through this campaign without beating Germany, Scotland or Poland.

Ireland are a team of cloggers. They'll probably pick up a couple of points against Scotland and Poland in Dublin though.

Your being dramatic cos I'm 25 & remember us beating Holland in qualifying & we've beaten teams like Portugal, Czech Rep, Poland etc unless you think theyre shite?? We're usually competitive against the big teams, think of all the draws we've had including our VERY LAST MATCH against the world champions. We beat Poland last year so no reason we cannae do it again.

Do Scotland fans actually have some dislike/rivalry thing going on with Ireland btw? :o

My word.

Only on this thread. Dinnae think they get out much. :unsure:

I loved that. Massive win.

I know it gets mentioned a lot on here, but how good is Andy Robertson? Really excited about his future.

Proper prospect. Some of the injuries look like a blessing for Scotland now, good chance he wouldn't have started. Some of his crosses are ridiculous.

Not anymore Cunto. 53 years of dirt dealt with a bhigot pumping display. What set ya playIng?

Sorry mate I don't have my enigma machine with me. Ask again tomorrow morning.

I hope for Jagfox's sake that he doesn't read back through his posts the morning after one of his moonshine sessions.

77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vynA.gif

Why not.? Did a diddy nation that you have no connection with get pumped by Northern Britain?

^^^ melting Suck it up brother. Bow down to your Epicurial master! #PieAndBovril x

I was supporting Scotland if that's what you mean about "what set you playing?"

Unless of course you're so wankered that you typed that in a nightclub and you can't remember who you're talking to via your fingers and your face.

Sorry mate I don't have my enigma machine with me. Ask again tomorrow morning.

Scotland, the land of your birth, hadn't beasten Sothern Ireland since May 1961. A big deal for Scottish patriots. How did the Southern Mhob get on m8?

Your being dramatic cos I'm 25 & remember us beating Holland in qualifying & we've beaten teams like Portugal, Czech Rep, Poland etc unless you think theyre shite?? We're usually competitive against the big teams, think of all the draws we've had including our VERY LAST MATCH against the world champions. We beat Poland last year so no reason we cannae do it again.

Scotland beat Ireland, deal with the embarrassment with a little bit more class. :)