Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise Granny's not been online since. Too busy making the man pumping his missus a sandwich.

:lol:

Man ! now we know he's basically a free lovin' hippy who doesn't mind who's scuttling his missus, he might be heading out to the Spar for another couple of loaves.

No just that you were so unhappy about accies doing it a few years back. But you must now see the merit of this.

What I can not see the merit of is the rubber bands. I have looked for any academic litrature on the benefits of this and find none possibly why no ther teams do this. looks gr8 tho it may be why we can't beat you.

Magic phuking rubber bands son.......................................................................................teams who do not use the bands do not beat Accies teams who do use bands OWN accies..................................................ya see where this is heading now WE OWN ACCIES :thumsup2

If it was an opposition player running up to you guys doing the same would you be happy ? did not rile me though , they can celebrate how they like , was more concerned with our defending at the goals .

To be fair, I don't think there was any intention to rile up the Hamilton fans. I think Stewart was trying to celebrate with someone in the comp area.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul.

First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.

After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.

Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

Jesus christ.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul.

First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.

After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.

Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

A shite part Time team who took 9 points off u lot

Remember

To classify Dumbarton as a shite part time team, is a huge insult, I would say they are the best part time team in Scotland who is capable of competing with the championships full time teams.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

I know what I would rather have :)

post-44604-14142664917484_thumb.jpg

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it. After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob. Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

Apart from that though, did you enjoy the game ?

It's quite interesting this mini rivalry between Dundee and Hamilton as it seems to be based purely on the fact that both clubs want their 'exciting young manager' to be the better of the two. Hartley will be delighted that he's got one over Neil as last week when he was doing the TV coverage after Accies win over Aberdeen Hartley had a face like thunder, was clearly raging that he was getting over shadowed by another young manager.

Archived