Dundee United Launch Internal Investigation

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone shagging your missus used to be a legal defence to murder - reduced it to culpable homicide.

Cant remember if it ever got reformed.

I'm pretty sure the French still have a 'crime of passion' caveat to murder for cases where you come home and see someone else sawing your missus in half. It doesn't matter how 'right on' you think you are if someone is slipping your missus (or mister, whatever) a crippler then most people will get a little miffed. All this talk of 'burds' not being chattel is bollocks, I'm sure even Clive would be wringing his hands if he came home and Margaret was getting her whiskers punched by the next door neighbour (hopefully a Dee :thumsup2 ).

'Dundee United Football Club has commenced an internal investigation into the conduct of two of its players following information received by the Club.

The Club will make no further comment at this stage.'

Link.

Can't possibly imagine what this is about. ;)

Hopefully its about that utter arsewipe steward that stomps up and down the stairs at the away section looking for excuses to lob people out, the one with the moustache and shite haircut

United have a long history of this sort of behaviour. Let's not forget Big Dunc battering the cripple at the bus stop.

Of course it stems from the top -

And not forgetting that time our Director of Football and a boy fae the Fintry Shams battered our Italian midfielder outside the stadium.

I'm pretty sure the French still have a 'crime of passion' caveat to murder for cases where you come home and see someone else sawing your missus in half. It doesn't matter how 'right on' you think you are if someone is slipping your missus (or mister, whatever) a crippler then most people will get a little miffed. All this talk of 'burds' not being chattel is bollocks, I'm sure even Clive would be wringing his hands if he came home and Margaret was getting her whiskers punched by the next door neighbour (hopefully a Dee :thumsup2 ).

Like Spud you resort to personal comment when devoid of sensible argument. It doesn't surprise me TBH.

Yes, in less enlightened times the concept of 'crime of passion' would have been an accepted norm; probably around the same time when women had no rights within a marriage. Some folk may yearn for the days when a woman 'knew her place'; it's never been a philosophy that I have bought into.

Like Spud you resort to personal comment when devoid of sensible argument. It doesn't surprise me TBH.

Yes, in less enlightened times the concept of 'crime of passion' would have been an accepted norm; probably around the same time when women had no rights within a marriage. Some folk may yearn for the days when a woman 'knew her place'; it's never been a philosophy that I have bought into.

Bravo on the faux moral high ground, of course if a lassie comes home and finds her husband shagging another burd she would just accept it because 'she knows her place as chattel'. Your sad Sir Galahad routine is a tad dated and dare I say it patronising.

I'm pretty sure you've dished out your share of personal insults and the like as well so lets not be having any pish about 'resorting to' nonsense.

Bravo on the faux moral high ground, of course if a lassie comes home and finds her husband shagging another burd she would just accept it because 'she knows her place as chattel'. Your sad Sir Galahad routine is a tad dated and dare I say it patronising.

I'm pretty sure you've dished out your share of personal insults and the like as well so lets not be having any pish about 'resorting to' nonsense.

Well said Chomp.

What a lot of rubbish. Granny can speak for himself (eventually, once he wakes up from his nap) but you're grossly misrepresenting the point he was making which is that a woman's virtue is no longer the property of her husband. He was expressly dismissing the outdated concept which your silly pal has been labouring to argue.

What a lot of rubbish. Granny can speak for himself (eventually, once he wakes up from his nap) but you're grossly misrepresenting the point he was making which is that a woman's virtue is no longer the property of her husband. He was expressly dismissing the outdated concept which your silly pal has been labouring to argue.

TBF if its your wife then you are each others 'property' and you have taken vows to celebrate the fact.

TBF if its your wife then you are each others 'property' and you have taken vows to celebrate the fact.

Jesus fcuk.

Any Funster fans not experiencing a brain short-circuit due to the incredible excitement of a United player possibly being a bad manny are most welcome at this time.

Archived