Where do we go from here?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here to spread good news, bing has been banned :)

I cant see why that is good news. Forums need those who stir up debate and he at least did that.

Is he not Wunf? I am sure he ll be back.

You are honestly going to get into a debate over a daft typo? :lol:

Bit more than "a daft typo".

In all fairness, the lad's spelling and grammar are atrocious. Once he'd been made aware of this - quite some time ago - I'd have thought he'd at least proofread his posts or employ a spell-checker to avoid ridicule. It's only respectful to those whom you wish to read your stuff to make it legible, imho.

Bit more than "a daft typo".

In all fairness, the lad's spelling and grammar are atrocious. Once he'd been made aware of this - quite some time ago - I'd have thought he'd at least proofread his posts or employ a spell-checker to avoid ridicule. It's only respectful to those whom you wish to read your stuff to make it legible, imho.

So it wasn't legible? You didn't know what he was meaning?

Now let's be honest...Who double checks their posts? I only do it when i am laughing at somebodies typo and i tend only to do that when they are slating somebodies intelect.

Now let's be honest...Who double checks their posts? I only do it when i am laughing at somebodies typo and i tend only to do that when they are slating somebodies intelect.

Think the word you were striving for is " intellect "

You should always check your posts.

The odd error can still slip through the net of course, but it's only courteous to at least try to eliminate mistakes for the reader.

Having said that, I don't think FB is particularly guilty. He writes as well as most posters, to be honest.

Quite curious in seeing if Rangers will ask for their game off during the international break. McLeod would be a big miss for them IMO.

How many is it 3 or 4 players to have a match postponed?

Only Mohsni was away on international duty for the Cowdenbeath match to be postponed and yet he would have been suspended for that match.

You should always check your posts. The odd error can still slip through the net of course, but it's only courteous to at least try to eliminate mistakes for the reader. Having said that, I don't think FB is particularly guilty. He writes as well as most posters, to be honest.

It's a fitba forum who gives a f**k if theres the odd spelling error, it just makes Norman and co look like pompous twats imo.

If i make a spelling error then i make a spelling error, life is too short to proof read fitba forums lol

Archived