Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can normally tell from the reaction of opposition goons how they feel about someone. So from that point of view, the NCC are a bit worried about Murphy. It will be the first time that Labour have had a leader with any ability whatsoever since Dewars days and they have an untried leader themselves as well as losing the one politician they had who was actually fairly able.

Ooooft!

:lol:

Looks like the life has been sucked out of Jim during this election campaign....

CDy1hU-WoAAgr9T.jpg

Pictures like that actually leave me feeling sympathy for Murphy. I disagree with many of his policies, think he comes over as a slimy career politician, and hope he gets horsed in this election and loses his seat, but I don't wish ill health on the man.

Looks like the life has been sucked out of Jim during this election campaign....

CDy1hU-WoAAgr9T.jpg

Dear lord. Look at how much weight he's lost around the face too. I think there will be a part of him that'll be relieved if labour are absolutely trounced next week - this really can't be good for his health.

Dear lord. Look at how much weight he's lost around the face too. I think there will be a part of him that'll be relieved if labour are absolutely trounced next week - this really can't be good for his health.

I cannot muster a single ounce of human compassion for the c**t. Does that make me a bad person?

Jim's colleagues yesterday: "Jim, we're just preparing some material for you to talk about on your interview tonight on the telly, want to try it out?"

Jim: "No thanks lads, I'm just going to keep repeating exactly the same phrases and terms that I've been using over the past few weeks. It's been working really well."

Archived