Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

The Herald was the only paper to back independence, wasn't it?

No, The Herald supported a No vote. The Sunday Herald was the only paper to come out in favour of independence

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source for what? That benefit cheating is widespread or Nippy's illegal migrant crook lover?

Your record of accuracy on anecdotal benefits payments hasn't shone tbf.

Make no mistake, Liberals are scared witless by the SNP.

I don't think he's going to win this time so I'm sure his 2nd choice is Jim Murphy.

I can assure you Jim Murphy is not my second choice in East Renfrewshire. He's above only the UKIP candidate if we had a preferential voting system from my perspective.

The Herald was the only paper to back independence, wasn't it?

Maybe a wee bit worried that the Hearld isn't on-message, and that theiir published interview might essentially consist of a box saying, "Jim Murphy refused to answer any questions, and instead rambled away to himself like a victim of early-onset dementia".

I get the impression that would be a fairly accurate description of his campaign so far.

It was a good interview with Sturgeon_ challenged her pretty hard. I'm sure Murphy would have got a fair hearing. But in a newspaper interview it's harder to get away with not answering the question. I expect that's why he refused.

I can assure you Jim Murphy is not my second choice in East Renfrewshire. He's above only the UKIP candidate if we had a preferential voting system from my perspective.

What do you make of the UKIP candidate? Does he like Romanians?

Out of interest, who comes 2nd and 3rd between Tories and SNP?

Out of interest, who comes 2nd and 3rd between Tories and SNP?

Toss up. David Montgomery is quite liberal in public, but he's also a slavish "at all costs" Unionist. I'm not particularly impressed by Kirsten Oswald but she's pretty understated.

You reckon there might be a flaw in your polling method then? You couldn't just for once in your life not be a total bellend and answer the guy's question? Are you incapable of that?

I'm not about to disclose our confidential canvassing data to a football forum.

What I will say is that Lord Ashcroft's polls, both the most recent and in terms of the trend, isn't surprising to us.

Can't Ad Lib tell us who he thinks will win in East Renfrewshire from his own party's polling?

Will they have bothered polling/doing any sort of extensive canvassing (no offence Ad Lib)?

I'm not about to disclose our confidential canvassing data to a football forum.

What I will say is that Lord Ashcroft's polls, both the most recent and in terms of the trend, isn't surprising to us.

Oh my god what a total weapon. And you just did anyway you'd think you might realise that.

Archived