Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Ad Lib. I am a new poster, this is my first post. I have been reading this site for a while though, since just after the referendum, and since you have just posted I thought I would ask why you, since you are standing for election, have as your signature a statement deliberately designed to taunt 45% of the electorate of Scotland, and presumably also of the constituency you are standing in. Do you really think that is appropriate?

Also do you think a 23 year old narcissist like you is really well placed to represent anyone, or do you just think, being a narcissist, that you are the sort of person who should be in charge?

New poster you say?

Ad Lib who of course had no issue with benefiting from free tuition, ladies and gentlemen.

I seriously doubt that, given he opposes it for others and is standing for election I presume he pays his voluntarily or makes an equivalent donation to charity. To do otherwise would be grossly hypocritical.

^^^^^ answered flat entry system phone and allowed Labour activist in to deliver Labour leaflets

#voteAdLibgetJimMurphy

^^^

Getting his rent hiked.

Think about it for a minute. You saw that leaflet. If you read that, you'd probably be less likely to vote Labour.

Hello Ad Lib. I am a new poster, this is my first post. I have been reading this site for a while though, since just after the referendum, and since you have just posted I thought I would ask why you, since you are standing for election, have as your signature a statement deliberately designed to taunt 45% of the electorate of Scotland, and presumably also of the constituency you are standing in. Do you really think that is appropriate?

Also do you think a 23 year old narcissist like you is really well placed to represent anyone, or do you just think, being a narcissist, that you are the sort of person who should be in charge?

Hello FuzzyAffro.

As one of the 45, I think the words of Alex Salmond are incredibly important ones for us all to remember. Scotland is not a colony. We are a participant nation in a Union. We are not oppressed. We have no need to be liberated. The purpose of my signature is to remind members of this forum that Scotland has self-determined to remain part of the UK and we need to move forward with our partners on that basis.

And yes, I do think that a 23 year-old narcissist like me is really well placed to represent people in the event that they want me to. This is how democracy works. I'm giving them that choice. Don't you respect the people?

That radio interview from Murphy on the Wings website is dreadful http://wingsoverscotland.com/cracking-up/#more-67930

I rated Murphy before he took over the leadership, and perhaps I still do to a certain extent. But there is no getting away with it he's been an utter disaster since he took over as leader.

It's not just a case of they really don't have credible policies and are taking the voters for fools with the ridiculous scaremongering of vote SNP get the Tories.

His personal performances have been really poor and amateurish. I don't know what's going on with him perhaps he knows/fears the worst and has sub-consciously given up or perhaps he's now just been found out

Ad Lib who of course had no issue with benefiting from free tuition, ladies and gentlemen.

It's not my fault that the SNP have a bad University and student support policy.

I literally do not care about the principle of "free" education. I care about producing a system that focuses the burden on those who benefit the most from it and are in the best position to bear the burden. If that is a tuition fee model, and the evidence suggests that it is, so be it.

Sigh, not everyone is as stupid as you would like them to be. You hate yes voters, so feel the need to taunt them with your signature, and can't even be intellectually honest enough to accept that to yourself. Therefore I think its a little rich of you to be asking me if I respect the people, given your raison d'etre seems to be to wind 45% of them up.

So don't give me patronising crap about important words to remember and act all sanctimonious, you are a complete and utter scumbag, and never in a million years did you vote yes. I've read your posts before, you're vermin.

Sigh, not everyone is as stupid as you would like them to be. You hate yes voters, so feel the need to taunt

them with your signature, and can't even be intellectually honest enough to accept that to yourself. Therefore I think its a little rich of you to be asking me if I respect the people, given your raison d'etre seems to be to wind 45% of them up.

So don't give me patronising crap about important words to remember and act all sanctimonious, you are a complete and utter scumbag, and never in a million years did you vote yes. I've read your posts before, you're vermin.

^^^Jim Murphy ^^^^

Sigh, not everyone is as stupid as you would like them to be. You hate yes voters, so feel the need to taunt them with your signature, and can't even be intellectually honest enough to accept that to yourself. Therefore I think its a little rich of you to be asking me if I respect the people, given your raison d'etre seems to be to wind 45% of them up.

Hi, Jim Murphy!

*waves to Jim Murphy*

I did vote Yes. I shared a platform with Tommy Sheridan, Joanna Cherry and Alan Bissett against Drew Smith, Margaret Mitchell and Willie Rennie in support of independence less than a week before the poll. It was attended by several hundred people.

I did vote Yes. I shared a platform with Tommy Sheridan, Joanna Cherry and Alan Bissett against Drew Smith, Margaret Mitchell and Willie Rennie in support of independence less than a week before the poll. It was attended by several hundred people.

Did you give Willie a lift in your classic car?

Then why do you hate yes voters and seek to taunt them? Are you some kind of arsehole oh wait a minute you are. Maybe that explains it.

I don't hate Yes voters and I don't seek to taunt them.

Archived