UKIP

Im_Rodger

If those parents weren't here in the first place then neither would the children

Wow.

So do we just stop letting all Muslims in then incase they happen to have kids that turn into lunatics?

How will the UK tightening up it's immigration policy help stop IS?

Edited by 1320Lichtie

It won't stop IS, but surely having less IS members on our streets is a good thing? Much more dangerous there than in Iraq.

Of course it would be a good thing having less members of IS in the UK.

So what do we do then? What would you propose? Just stop letting Muslims in? Throw all Muslims out?

What's a realistic way UKIP have of doing this? What will voting UKIP actually do in regards to IS?

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Of course it would be a good thing having less members of IS in the UK.

So what do we do then? What would you propose? Just stop letting Muslims in? Throw all Muslims out?

What's a realistic way UKIP have of doing this? What will voting UKIP actually do in regards to IS?

I don't know, I don't have the answers. But having a stricter immigration policy should surely weed some of them.

I don't know, I don't have the answers. But having a stricter immigration policy should surely weed some of them.

How? Most of these people are converted. They go the full circle.

Look at the guy John, perfectly good parents, 10 years ago in primary school he was talking about wanting to play for Manchester United etc, nice young lad and then when he grows up he's away joining IS.

There is no way to stop this happening unless you were to banish all Muslims from the country. Which is ridiculous and simply cannot / will not happen.

Voting UKIP to try and stop IS is totally pointless, infact voting UKIP full stop is pointless.

The amount of British people joining IS after moving here?

How many were born to British parents?

If those parents weren't here in the first place then neither would the children

I am pretty sure, you are the target audience for UKIP. If it were me, I would feel rather dirty.

How? Most of these people are converted. They go the full circle.

Look at the guy John, perfectly good parents, 10 years ago in primary school he was talking about wanting to play for Manchester United etc, nice young lad and then when he grows up he's away joining IS.

I heard IS offered him a better contract, and it was a deadline day battle between Isis and boko haram for the boy. Edited by forever_blue

How did we let Mad Dog in then?

Inside the Ukip conference from Vice mag. Amusing stuff. One of their candidates - an Indian guy - would actually fail Farage's proposed points test. Then there's the CHIPS lot... oh dear.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-ukip-conference-was-more-insane-than-we-imagined-189

I slowly stepped away as he shoved a pile of leaflets into my hand. I was looking for a bin to throw them in (not a recycling one, though – no need since the environment isn't fucked), but noticed an unassuming flyer called "CHIPS with everything", an "exposé" on the fastest growing and most dangerous force currently taking over Britain: the gays.

"What the LGBT is achieving, of course, is a recruitment drive," I read. "They must recruit fresh blood and this is best done among children in schools, the younger the better."

There were hundreds of these flyers all over the place. Clearly, UKIP had confused gay people with vampires – as I often do myself. When it got onto the subject of same-sex attraction, it read: "Children still have a natural sense of shame about such things." I turned back to the stall and saw that Mark Reckless MP (who was sued by the Tories over wasted campaign expenses) had come to say hello. Him and Foster go "way back", I was told.

:lol: :lol: :lol: