Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping to clear this up for you guys !!!

We only book changing rooms from sports centre

The pitch we use is not owned or maintained by Craigswood ! Our pitch is owned by craigshill community club opposite side of industrial estate !

Our community club chairman deemed pitch unsafe to play on as it's been used and abused in all sorts of weather last few weeks ! Sorry for any inconvience caused !

unsafe ?? Why was it unsafe.

All pitches have had the same weather and games are still getting played. I understand craigshill have final on Sunday but just play fringe players etc... It's poor that the team pick and choose when they want to play and not to play. A pitch unsafe at this time of the year is laughable.

Excuse me I'm a professional pitchologist and imo the park was deemed unplayable as the fibres in the Bermuda grass had not recovered due to games being played every day for the last 3 weeks so it is very rutted so therefore the youngsters and anybody else that uses the pitch wer at risk of injury so the community club decided to let the park recover ,also a big dug keeps jobbying all over it

unsafe ?? Why was it unsafe.

All pitches have had the same weather and games are still getting played. I understand craigshill have final on Sunday but just play fringe players etc... It's poor that the team pick and choose when they want to play and not to play. A pitch unsafe at this time of the year is laughable.

If we picked and chose when to play we wouldn't have agreed to play upto 5 times a week over the last month or so and we can sign the same amount of players as every other team so therefore we can chop and change our squad as much as we like.

Next

well someone (me) phoned Craigswood and was told the pitches were "absolutely fine, no problems for tonight's game" at 2pm then next thing it's rearranged for next Wed. Must be a total coincidence they have the final on Sunday obviously!!!!

As my esteemed friend Brox/hill has stated the sports centre have no say over the community club parks and therefore would've probably been advising on their own pitches at 2pm as we didn't know anything about the pitch until after 3pm.

Their sidelines are idiots aswell. Barely a tooth between the lot of them. They refused to pay the referee after our game (as he sent someone of for punching someone) Eventually they paid by throwing it on the floor at the referee. I would hate to see their reaction after a defeat

Their sidelines are idiots aswell. Barely a tooth between the lot of them. They refused to pay the referee after our game (as he sent someone of for punching someone) Eventually they paid by throwing it on the floor at the referee. I would hate to see their reaction after a defeat

Which team are you talking about here?

Gs11 if ur talking about wen we beat use wae half a team ? Me personally paid ref by handing him it to his hand !! Next ?

beating a team with 6 and a half players !! Wow use must be good

They ppl sitting on the hill were the home support btw and yip they had barely a tooth between them but by god they gave us a good laugh

Gs11 if ur talking about wen we beat use wae half a team ? Me personally paid ref by handing him it to his hand !! Next ?

Hope you had half a team cause yous didn't look like a Scottish cup final team (just my opinion) No you didn't and you know it. Guessing your the guy with the 1 black tooth haha

Archived