Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old injuries card getting played here. Come on guys.

Lets be fair mate Craigshill have had game after game they have even played 4 times a week Mon Wed Fri and Sat can you blame injuries from happening? Craigshill have done so well in the cups that the LEAFA leagues is all finished apart from them they still have like 6 league games left can guarantee you Harestanes havent had a schedule like Craigshills

That's upto the league to prepare their fixtures better in preparation for the cup final. Harestanes play Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. 3 games in 3 nights and yes after the cup final.

I highly doubt thats true mate 3 games in a row? Bullshit lol also yes its upto the LEAGUE not Craigshills fault

I highly doubt thats true mate 3 games in a row? Bullshit lol also yes its upto the LEAGUE not Craigshills fault

Harestanes have been scheduled to play Sat, Mon, Wed for the two weeks prior to the final. Craigshill have also had a heavy schedule - it's the price you have to pay for success. No bullshit - 2 league games and a cup semi final over the next 3 days Check it out here: http://www.centralscottishafl.co.uk/LeagueFixtures?type=all&age=all&div=&s_date=2015-05-19

Still waiting for your better teams in the west - did you miss that or are you just blanking it in the hope that nobody would notice?

Criagshill done well to get to the final, harstanes are by far a superior team. Better players in every position. I have seen the boy swan for craigshill 3 times now , the first was the Scotland game against colville park and then in both Scottish finals and I was disappointed each time , he might good against the smaller teams scoring goals for fun but yet to see or hear of him scoring and playing well against the better teams with the better players.

congrats to harstanes well deserved , great season

i watched him again tonight against tollcross, I also have now seen him 3 times and I don't know why people go on about him !! Went of injured but never done anything at all.

i watched him again tonight against tollcross, I also have now seen him 3 times and I don't know why people go on about him !! Went of injured but never done anything at all.

who stood out for you tonight?

who stood out for you tonight?

i thought the big striker for craigshill is decent. Good at holding ball up etc.. I also like chilli ?? Always when I played juniors I thou he was decent player. There was not many and not that great a game. Tollcross controlled second half but never made much chances.

To be fair to him though he has probably played about 25 games in the last 30 days haha! Playing Sunday Tuesday Thursday for harvester and Saturday Monday Wednesday and some Friday's for craigshill! What was the score?

Players like swanny aren't going to stand out every game he's definitely been nowhere near fully fit the last month or so Overall he's had a cracking season

if he's that good he should stand out every game ?? Yeah I agree with to many games sat and Sunday's, just as well he's still young. But then again all the craigshill players play the same amount of games so they must be tired too !!

i thought the big striker for craigshill is decent. Good at holding ball up etc.. I also like chilli ?? Always when I played juniors I thou he was decent player. There was not many and not that great a game. Tollcross controlled second half but never made much chances.

chilli was decent last night. The big boy at the back for Tollcross is a good player. They try to play football the right way. don't think they controlled the second half and if it wasn't for Craigshill being wasteful in front of goal it would have been alot more comfortable. park didn't help mind you.

Archived