Hartley and Neil

Aye, right enough - a goalkeeper who signs for Dundee as backup to the backup should be up there with Casillas and Neuer.

Should he? Good to know.

He could at least be competent.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was Hartley simply the better manager up until the end of last season then? Neil might have kicked on this season, but really, up until this season, even Hamilton fans were at one point questioning for his head. Certainly after that Dumbarton game where he blew a casket and almost single handedly cost Hamilton the title, questions were being asked at least on Hamilton's forum, if not here. Genuine question, no fishing intended.

So was Hartley simply the better manager up until the end of last season then? Neil might have kicked on this season, but really, up until this season, even Hamilton fans were at one point questioning for his head. Certainly after that Dumbarton game where he blew a casket and almost single handedly cost Hamilton the title, questions were being asked at least on Hamilton's forum, if not here. Genuine question, no fishing intended.

I think it was more heat of the moment with the Dumbarton game, I sure no fan wanted him to go at that point.

I think Hartley is better at managing a team that is suited for the championship, where Neil is better at managing at a premiership level

Archived