Hartley and Neil

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has got me thinking. Who is the hardest manager in the top flight? Who'd win in a big royal rumble? Unsure why, but something about Wright strikes me as hard c**t material.

I'd go with;

Wright

Archibald

Neil

Hughes

Baraclough

Ratnamara

Mcinnes

Hartley

Teale

Deila

Johnston

Aye Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Tommy. He's a big guy and to say he's got a bit of a passionate streak about hims an understatement. It's always funny watching other managers cower from him. Most recently Hughes and McNamara have thought about having a spat and decided otherwise.

Aye Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Tommy. He's a big guy and to say he's got a bit of a passionate streak about hims an understatement. It's always funny watching other managers cower from him. Most recently Hughes and McNamara have thought about having a spat and decided otherwise.

The only reason any manager would back down is because they have the foresight to see how guilty they would feel after knocking old Tommy clean out. It would be like punching your gran ffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hartley's managerial performance is in danger of being overshadowed by the Clarkson's form.

Neither [Hartley or Neil] is being or has the potential to be 'overshadowed' by one of their players this season for their achievements in the league.

What about derby houndings?

Nope.

I think that one will linger long in the memory...

Paul Hartley: A wee fat b*st*rd who's never won a derby.

At this rate, I expect to find him sleeping in his car outside Mr Singh's in a beaten Dundee trackie and pair of crocs in a few years' time.

Nizzy, on 01 Jan 2015 - 14:47, said:

I think that one will linger long in the memory...

Paul Hartley: A wee fat b*st*rd who's never won a derby.

At this rate, I expect to find him sleeping in his car outside Mr Singh's in a beaten Dundee trackie and pair of crocs in a few years' time.

Is that an attempt at gloating or ripping the piss out of Hartley, or making a genuine point? Because you're struggling to do any of that. It can't be as difficult as you are making it to have a dig at Dundee today, surely?

Archived