P&B Out of the Loop

6 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
50 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
I've not posted or even browsed on here in a good few weeks due to a variety of boring reasons including finding myself addicted to online Scrabble. Have I missed anything interesting? 

Not much, just philpy being a Lee Wallace.

Is this on his neighbours for flouting Covid restrictions again or something else?

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm frankly amazed they even considered bail, but good on ya.

Not me, but I may have mentioned on here last year that I had my backpacking cousin and her fiancè staying with us for what ended up being 3 months...she's now single and he's in the jail over here. 

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Is this on his neighbours for flouting Covid restrictions again or something else?

Not me, but I may have mentioned on here last year that I had my backpacking cousin and her fiancè staying with us for what ended up being 3 months...she's now single 

You know the rules: pics or...

• 1 year later...
On 19/06/2022 at 16:52, Bert Raccoon said:

What's with all this tagging of @oaksoft??

Work colleagues thread. Typical response to pic with something vaguely female in it by an older member of forum and wokesoft decided to try and call them out. So any hint of anything sexist has resulted in a tagging 

24 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Work colleagues thread. Typical response to pic with something vaguely female in it by an older member of forum and wokesoft decided to try and call them out. So any hint of anything sexist has resulted in a tagging 

Thank you 

Or a tugging [emoji15]