P&B Out of the Loop

Deal with it Matty 'I got invited back by two dirties and said naw cos I've got a girlfriend'.

No you never. You got pied by two utter horrors trying to get your hole cos the missus is too tired and pregnant for you. Truth is, you got the knockback, so went home and cry-wanked on her bum as she slept.

Ooft. Genuinely losing the plot.

An absolutely fantastic example of not grasping a simple concept is that I chose just to ignore your post questioning my reasons for calling Matty 'Walter', though you do get a half-point for understanding the reference to the Walter Mitty concept. A full point would have been awarded but given the very basis of this whole debate was the accusation that SJC lives a 'Walter Mitty' fantasist lifestyle, it's not like you were really that clever there was it?

Another great example of a simple concept is you jumping blindly and unwanted with so much as an introduction, into what was (and is) merely some harsh patter between another two posters, genuinely believing you are here, on the Internet being a total hero and making 'Honest_Man' a legend?

A bit 'Walter Mitty' isn't it?

You have quite the imagination Magee. But still you've again got yourself confused, I never claimed to be clever, I was simply pointing out that you are a simpleton that doesn't understand half the things you say which in this case was the whole concept of 'Walter Mitty'.

Fling shite at the c**t! He deserves it. The idiot has #1 in his username. The sure sign of a dimwit.

Got to say I agree with this in general (not the shite flinging bit, I'd rather not be magee's next victim), but unfortunately I made my account when I was 13 and I'm not paying to change my name.

Aye?

What a state to get yourself in :lol:

I too was quite taken aback by this appalling news :(

What happened to the guy who threw toley about the changing room, When did he start hanging about the early learning centre?