Bought a pair of classic navy blue Gazelles today to tide me over until I find another pair to buy. Going to Amsterdam at the end of the month so going to have a scout about there for something.

Bought a pair of classic navy blue Gazelles today to tide me over until I find another pair to buy. Going to Amsterdam at the end of the month so going to have a scout about there for something.

^ Dundee fan, in my opinion.

Relating shoes to who you support :lol: You've got to be kidding.

The only relating that should be done to the colour of your shoes is the colour of your polo shirt or jacket. I have a cracking pair of macaw Gazelle vintage and the Sevco loyal in my local go mental about them, such is their capacity for absolutely no rational thought whatsoever.

Dint bother with the adidas shop, terrible range of trainers in there!

Though I did pick up s cracking tshirt. Managed to get the guy to give me the adidas hanger. Girlfriend thinks I'm a fckin crackpot that I was more chuffed with the hanger than the tshirt.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know the shoes at two mins in? Really nice, not seen them before.

If you mean the black with yellow /// they are Adidas Kick. Quite a rare colourway in Kick actually.

Anyway, here are my latest. I look forward to getting ripped by all the generic JD Sports shoppers.

post-4200-14363469043118_thumb.jpg

Ordered these when I was half cut, dunno if I like them or not ! Was looking for a feckin blue pair of trainers. Never mind, I'm taking my laddies shopping on Friday and they both want new trainers so will probably end up buying some for myself. The eldest wants the new hamburgs in solar blue so they're ruled out, not allowed to have the same trainers as them lol.

post-42397-0-78851800-1436356916_thumb.j

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie&Bovril1436357837.786653.jpg

Got these last week. Love them.

Also Monster those Magnums are lovely, never actually seen them before!

It's not a great pic to be honest, the ipad camera is terrible. They look amazing in the flesh and are incredibly comfortable.

Only pair I've ever seen too.

Liking your zx700, that's not a bad colourway. Any model of zx are comfortable, you can't go wrong really.

I'd post my All Odd, but I reckon the slagging I'd get for them might break the internet. :lol: