Getting a pair of Adidas Trinidad's for my Xmas, unsure what other pair to go for though, any suggestions?

very tempted to get a pair of them

is 75 quid the cheapest you can get them?

Edited by Eoin

Picked up a pair of 380s off eBay yesterday. A few wee marks, but nowt to worry about.

ANOTHER pair? What are you? A collector now or something?

Tut. Adidas fanboy. Pff.

very tempted to get a pair of them

is 75 quid the cheapest you can get them?

You can maybe hang on until January and see if you can get them in the sales but they are the pick of the island series reissues and sold fairly well. You can get Jamaica or Cancun for £49 though.

ANOTHER pair? What are you? A collector now or something?

Tut. Adidas fanboy. Pff.

You can maybe hang on until January and see if you can get them in the sales but they are the pick of the island series reissues and sold fairly well. You can get Jamaica or Cancun for £49 though.

are they a "limited run" or just a normal issue, cause 11.5 isnt the easiest size to get

are they a "limited run" or just a normal issue, cause 11.5 isnt the easiest size to get

You'll need to go 12, which isn't that bad because they're made tight. Most folk go a half size down. Of course, your next problem is finding them in a 12. Not much chance I reckon.

You'll need to go 12, which isn't that bad because they're made tight. Most folk go a half size down. Of course, your next problem is finding them in a 12. Not much chance I reckon.

Got the last pair of 12s :thumsup2

Busted! :lol:

For the record I have all my teeth, well, except two back wisdom teeth.

One of them said 'state of boys that took the photo'. I remember the tinks who I think they're blaming :lol:

I was briefly angry though. So, if you can you have a word with your 15 & 16 year old pals Lichtie, tell them that swearing loudly, squeeling like a bizarre weirdo, and all having pretty much the same trainers on on the same day is not cool.

The wee blonde one has potential though.

Hahaha. I couldn't believe it when I saw it pop up on my Twitter.

People read these boards Milesy. Watch what you're saying. :P

Just tell them to grow up and stop swearing like c***s when there's wee bairns about, there's really nae need for it.

All having the same trainers though... Da fuks that all about?! :lol:

Riled by what kids wear on their feet? Peculiar, and somewhat unnerving behaviour to be honest. Go have a lie down.

One of them said 'state of boys that took the photo'. I remember the tinks who I think they're blaming :lol:

I was briefly angry though. So, if you can you have a word with your 15 & 16 year old pals Lichtie, tell them that swearing loudly, squeeling like a bizarre weirdo, and all having pretty much the same trainers on on the same day is not cool.

Beast.

Edited by KillieCon

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif?w=584